• 267(current)
Release skin helper service
Sad 
Hi djhifi. thanks for reply..And i was useing RC4 at the time of righting that post.  Then i updated to RC5 and still dont work ..(T_T)..
On image from privius post you try to see shs image on full screen xml....you can use ListItem Smile

See in your settings.xml for skin do you have this line
    <setting id="skinhelper.enablepvrthumbs" type="bool">true</setting>
and try this code
Code:
<texture background="true">http://localhost:52307/getthumb&amp;title=$ESCINFO[VideoPlayer.Title]</texture>
Addon isn't broken, need to little tweak to be full operated.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2019-01-16, 20:26)Angelinas Wrote: On image from privius post you try to see shs image on full screen xml....you can use ListItem Smile

See in your settings.xml for skin do you have this line
    <setting id="skinhelper.enablepvrthumbs" type="bool">true</setting>
and try this code
Code:
<texture background="true">http://localhost:52307/getthumb&amp;title=$ESCINFO[VideoPlayer.Title]</texture>
Addon isn't broken, need to little tweak to be full operated.   
@Angelinas I noticed you did couple of patches in the past in the official repo. I've been updating marcel's titan & addons as well.
I've got two problems that I haven't figured out yet, maybe you can hop in and help out.

First one, seems to occur on android machines:
it's a dictionary change runtime error. 
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2799186

Second one, has to do with repeating lines of 'progress' key error. The key is set in a dict for 'video' files...

If you know of other issues, let me know.
SHS in my repo has few additions (method and listitem property) and is merged with some of the PRs, fixed minor code issues (pointers, variable references, etc) and merged latest leia changes.
Hi Angelinas ..Thanks for your reply.  Yep it works now thank you very much..Image
Wink 
(2019-01-17, 21:14)moderncolin Wrote: Hi Angelinas ..Thanks for your reply.  Yep it works now thank you very much..Image
 O and i did have the first line in my settings.xml.. and the second line is what done it
Hey Guys..I am having trouble getting my Mpaa to show in PVR. If i call the image directly it will show special://skin/media/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png but if i try  to call it with
$INFO[VideoPlayer.mpaa] or $INFO[ListItem.mpaa] or $INFO[VideoPlayer.MPAA,flags/mpaa/,.png] ..And other ways to..Anyy help would be great thanks
(2019-01-19, 04:20)moderncolin Wrote: Hey Guys..I am having trouble getting my Mpaa to show in PVR. If i call the image directly it will show special://skin/media/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png but if i try  to call it with
$INFO[VideoPlayer.mpaa] or $INFO[ListItem.mpaa] or $INFO[VideoPlayer.MPAA,flags/mpaa/,.png] ..And other ways to..Anyy help would be great thanks
This is SHS part, not skining.If you want to see mpaa from helper need to use
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.mpaa)]
or for player
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.mpaa)]
First try to see what is mpaa then you can continue to set some texture.
I use only as label in DialogPVRInfo.xml
Image Smile

(2019-01-17, 13:03)cartman.dos Wrote: First one, seems to occur on android machines:
Sorry I don't have Kodi instaled on android
(2019-01-17, 13:03)cartman.dos Wrote: Second one, has to do with repeating lines of 'progress' key error. The key is set in a dict for 'video' files...
"progress error", whats that, provide me link from this forum.On windows I don't have error in mine log.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2019-01-19, 12:43)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 04:20)moderncolin Wrote: Hey Guys..I am having trouble getting my Mpaa to show in PVR. If i call the image directly it will show special://skin/media/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png but if i try  to call it with
Code:
or for player
Code:
Image Smile

(2019-01-17, 13:03)cartman.dos Wrote: First one, seems to occur on android machines:
(2019-01-17, 13:03)cartman.dos Wrote: Second one, has to do with repeating lines of 'progress' key error. The key is set in a dict for 'video' files...
"progress error", whats that, provide me link from this forum.On windows I don't have error in mine log. 
Code:
ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"
ERROR: Previous line repeats 24 times
This happens everytime with SH (through metadatautils) on any machine, polluting the log.
You haven't noticed that on ur end?
(2019-01-19, 16:25)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 12:43)Angelinas Wrote:
Code:
or for player
Code:
Image Smile

Code:
This happens everytime with SH (through metadatautils) on any machine, polluting the log.

As far as i know " unknown video info key progress" is related to a button placed in a focused layout .
(E.g. a hidden button with onfocus action)
Kodi tolerate it, but button isnt supposed to be there
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-01-19, 16:45)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 12:43)Angelinas Wrote: This is SHS part, not skining.If you want to see mpaa from helper need to use
Code:
or for player
Code:
Image Smile

Code:

As far as i know " unknown video info key progress" is related to a button placed in a focused layout .
@mardukL can u elaborate? I don't see how it could be related though...
I tested removing the key&value of progress from infolabels dictionary (line 398 in kodidb.py of metadatautils) and it seems to eliminate the issue, but not sure of the consequences yet.
I just can't find any instance of using this key in the code or the related addons...
(2019-01-19, 17:16)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 16:45)mardukL Wrote:
Code:

@mardukL can u elaborate? I don't see how it could be related though...
I tested removing the key&value of progress from infolabels dictionary (line 398 in kodidb.py of metadatautils) and it seems to eliminate the issue, but not sure of the consequences yet.
I just can't find any instance of using this key in the code or the related addons...  
 Maybe im wrong, just remembered read it somewhere here.

could also be related to an to kodi unknown info label. 
Quote:Some reddit post: 

Those are meta info passed to the kodi infolist items such as movies/shows/episodes so that you can see plot year rating and other additional infos. In some cases a dev can decide to pass additional infos in the meta not related to the kodi infolist but that might come useful later on in other addon functions like additional ids or links. Thats nothing to worry about and it doesnt messes up your setup, its jist kodi telling you it is unable to show those unknown infos
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Shocked 
Hi Angelinas ..Thank You for replying again.  Nope i cannot get it to show as a label in DialogPVRInfo.xml. Or in the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml .. made a variale and also put a entry in the Includes file then tried to call in DialogFullScreenInfo file ..So i am going back to page 1..https://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual
@djhifi could you install & test this ver to see if it solves the dictionary changed on runtime error?
https://github.com/cartmandos/script.mod....0.191.zip
Not sure if I should post this here or in general Linux support or in skin support... but will try here as it seems to be the most directly related community.

I'm getting a "Skin Helper Service Error" with Skin Helper v1.0.19 with Estouchy v2.0.20 on 18.0rc5.2-Leia under Ubuntu 16.04.5. I can post a full log if it helps, but the log just repeats the error below (about 80 lines worth) every time I enter a submenu, so there doesn't appear to be much there:
Quote:14:06:55.824 T:139675255682816   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabet&reload=0
14:06:56.164 T:139675138250496   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'SSL_ST_INIT'
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SSL_ST_INIT'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:06:56.189 T:139675775768320   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabet&reload=0
14:06:56.223 T:139675826124544   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'SSL_ST_INIT'
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SSL_ST_INIT'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:06:56.230 T:139676690147072   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabet&reload=0
14:06:58.195 T:139676941793024   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /media/TV-Shows/ [removed-name]/extrafanart/]

Searching on Google, I found this similar issue reported. That poster resolved it by updating Skin Helper Service to the latest version on marcelveldt's github. Doing that only worsened my problem. Once I updated Skin Helper Service, I started getting TV Show - Next Aired errors as well as Skin Helper Service errors.

Any thoughts?
Posted on Github. On the recent recordings widget (using tvheadend pvr addon) when you open the context menu for a recording there is no option to delete it.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
  • 267(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18