• 268(current)
Release skin helper service
Importent:

New address for Marcel github Kodi addons
kodi-community-addons
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thank You verymuch..(^_^)..
I'm having high CPU usage with "Skin Helper Service" version 1.1.24 that is installed with Titan Beta for 17.6. The problem disappears if I enable the default version 1.1.3 although I get an error on Kodi startup as I'm guessing Titan Beta doesn't like it. Kodi otherwise works great with Titan Beta and the older skin helper service.

On 1.1.3 my CPU is ~6% on idle and ~30% on video playback. On 1.1.24 CPU starts at the same level but as soon as I open one of my smart shortcuts it jumps to ~60% and 100% if I play a video. Even after stopping, CPU remains at 100% and I need to close Kodi. Using the default skins with 1.1.24 also exhibits the same behaviour.

I'm running Win 10 on a 10 year old machine.

Here is my log file after a brief run. I've had to post it in parts as it exceeds the limit of hastebin  Sad

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Any ideas?
(2019-02-25, 14:40)sPurf Wrote: I'm having high CPU usage with "Skin Helper Service" version 1.1.24 that is installed with Titan Beta for 17.6. The problem disappears if I enable the default version 1.1.3 although I get an error on Kodi startup as I'm guessing Titan Beta doesn't like it. Kodi otherwise works great with Titan Beta and the older skin helper service.

On 1.1.3 my CPU is ~6% on idle and ~30% on video playback. On 1.1.24 CPU starts at the same level but as soon as I open one of my smart shortcuts it jumps to ~60% and 100% if I play a video. Even after stopping, CPU remains at 100% and I need to close Kodi. Using the default skins with 1.1.24 also exhibits the same behaviour.

I'm running Win 10 on a 10 year old machine.

Here is my log file after a brief run. I've had to post it in parts as it exceeds the limit of hastebin  Sad

Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4

Any ideas?
 Success!

I did a portable installation of Kodi 17.6 with Titan Beta Skin using Skin Helper Service 1.1.24 and didn't get the CPU spike. I uninstalled any add-ons that didn't seem important and did a reinstall of Kodi 17.6 over my existing in case some of the files where missing /corrupted. Kodi now working beautifully with Titan Skin and the correct helper service  Big Grin
I keep getting this error in the log trying to use skin helper widgets:

Code:

2019-03-27 19:57:11.949 T:2276   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'action'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                main.Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 32, in __init__
                                                self.options = self.get_options()
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 97, in get_options
                                                if options["mediatype"] == "favourites" or "favourite" in options["action"]:
                                            KeyError: 'action'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2019-03-27 19:57:11.961 T:3400   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?unaired&mediatype=episodes

Anybody else has seen this? Any idea how to fix? I am running latest Leia nightly and the latest version of the addon from the repo.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: Never mind, I missed the word "action" in the plugin call.
I'm getting an error message pretty frequently - I have combed through forums and can't find a fix. Here is my log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/icawowevib

Anyone? Please help!
Code:
2019-03-29 09:35:55.541 T:9863 NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.metadatautils v1.0.0 installed

This module is from Kodi repo...need to update from Marcel repo v.1.0.19
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
hey i would like to know if is possible to make a skin open as a main menu shortcut
@Angelinas

Can you help me how to get pictures for PVR skin Aeon MQ7? I downloaded your file MyPVRChannels.xml and still don't get pictures. I already have epg for channels.
Hi guys, I'm getting this in my log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ikutogeqop.kodi

Along with a lot (and I really mean a lot) of lines like this:
019-05-20 09:22:52.746 T:24476   ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: HTTP returned error 503 for https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/music/5d...1d4c91.jpg
2019-05-20 09:22:54.463 T:24476   ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: HTTP returned error 503 for https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/music/0e...751631.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi,
Kodi 18.2 leia skin, can't seem to make the backup work, always get error, I checked the log and this is what I get In line 978.
https://ares-project.uk/logupload/log.php?id=237688#

How can I fix it? , thx
(2019-05-23, 23:41)Rugh78 Wrote: Hi,
Kodi 18.2 leia skin, can't seem to make the backup work, always get error, I checked the log and this is what I get In line 978.

How can I fix it? , thx

Please check our forum rules (wiki) - your log file (and the site that hosts it) suggests that you have banned addons (wiki) installed. Not here, please - take it somewhere else.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
(2019-05-23, 23:43)Prof Yaffle Wrote:
(2019-05-23, 23:41)Rugh78 Wrote: Hi,

How can I fix it? , thx

Please check our forum rules (wiki) - your log file (and the site that hosts it) suggests that you have banned addons (wiki) installed. Not here, please - take it somewhere else.

OK, sorry, thanks anyway.
Is there a way to envoke SkinHelper to scrape album information for the duration and tracks portion of the Music metadata. I had SkinHelper working on a portable installation of Kodi, and moved to a permanent installation but can't seem to get the album duration and tracks information to show up on the permanent install. Looking at the cache it doens't appear any information is being scrapped into the folder.

Is there something I am missing.

Rychem
(2019-05-28, 01:32)Rychem28 Wrote: Is there a way to envoke SkinHelper to scrape album information for the duration and tracks portion of the Music metadata.
I doubt it, a list of tracks and their duration is not part of the additional album information fetched using scrapers. Kodi only knows about those songs that you have in music files that are scanned into the library.
  • 268(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18