• 277(current)
Release skin helper service
Tested 1.0.27
No error, went very fast, and message said completed successfully. Checked the output, and there was only one file in the zip. it was guisettings.txt.

The link for the cherrypy matrix is: https://github.com/nkvoronov/script.module.cherrypy
Branch is vmatrix.
Nexus Beta 1
Aeon Nox:Silvo
Rapier 12.2.16
Nvidia Shield 2017
Thanks for the feedback and the link.

Yep, that's what skinbackup does, it backs up or restores the skin settings (settings.xml saved as guisettings.txt), custom_images, and themes of a skin if present as well as skinshortcuts and related images if the addon is installed.
Got an error message or something not working as it should? Provide a full Debug log (wiki) via paste.kodi.tv
@AnonTester 

script.skin.helper.skinbackup

colorthemes.py line 291

Please change "is not" to !=

Cause one error in Kodi 19 use "is not".

PS: I don´t use android, only windows. The log posted previously was sent me by another person in the Brazilian Forum.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton

Thanks for the bug report! I've fixed SkinBackup and updated to v1.0.28.

In regards to the CherryPy error report of that other person, I have removed the pkg_resources dependency that seems to have caused issues based on a fork by TheTimeWalker. Could you please get your person to test the updated CherryPy 17.4.2-3 ?
Got an error message or something not working as it should? Provide a full Debug log (wiki) via paste.kodi.tv
Still crashes on installation for me
Can't install any skin that use this addon as dependency...
(2020-10-25, 15:46)azumukupoe Wrote: Still crashes on installation for me

No problems here on any of my devices. Are you sure you are getting the latest version from the correct repository?
(2020-10-25, 15:52)wags1 Wrote:

No problems here on any of my devices. Are you sure you are getting the latest version from the correct repository?
No, I am not sure. Kodi doesn't crash when I install from the official repo.
(2020-10-25, 16:11)azumukupoe Wrote:

Sorry, wrong image.

At the very least you need to update the Kodi repo. Looking at the Kodi repo it lists the latest version of Skin Helper Service as 1.1.3. I’m running Skin Helper Service v 1.1.32 from the BINGIE repo.
(2020-10-25, 16:30)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-10-25, 15:52)wags1 Wrote: No problems here on any of my devices. Are you sure you are getting the latest version from the correct repository?
At the very least you need to update the Kodi repo. Looking at the Kodi repo it lists the latest version of Skin Helper Service as 1.1.3. I’m running Skin Helper Service v 1.1.32 from the BINGIE repo.

Skin Helper Service v 1.1.32 from the BINGIE repo makes Kodi crash on my device so... I guess I'm stuck.
@azumukupoe Try 1.1.30 from my repo and if it doesn't work for you, provide a debug log, then I can look into it.
https://github.com/AnonTester/kodi-repo/...anontester
(2020-10-25, 20:38)AnonTester Wrote: @azumukupoe Try 1.1.30 from my repo and if it doesn't work for you, provide a debug log, then I can look into it.
https://github.com/AnonTester/kodi-repo/...anontester

Didn't work for me. Here's the log.
@azumukupoe The log shows no errors or issues from any of the addons or plugins. If your Kodi is crashing at that point, you might want to disable the jellyfin plugin as that's the last one being loaded and it appears to be trying to load its settings multiple times (6 times in the log).
(2020-10-26, 16:01)AnonTester Wrote: @azumukupoe The log shows no errors or issues from any of the addons or plugins. If your Kodi is crashing at that point, you might want to disable the jellyfin plugin as that's the last one being loaded and it appears to be trying to load its settings multiple times (6 times in the log).

I disabled jellyfin
https://paste.kodi.tv/mumuvokudi.kodi
Also, I've had it crash Kodi before I installed the jellyfin addon
(2020-10-26, 20:06)azumukupoe Wrote:
(2020-10-26, 16:01)AnonTester Wrote: @azumukupoe The log shows no errors or issues from any of the addons or plugins. If your Kodi is crashing at that point, you might want to disable the jellyfin plugin as that's the last one being loaded and it appears to be trying to load its settings multiple times (6 times in the log).

I disabled jellyfin
https://paste.kodi.tv/mumuvokudi.kodi
Also, I've had it crash Kodi before I installed the jellyfin addon

This log doesn't have any errors from skin helper service or any other plugins or addons either. The nord vpn service appears to be loading its settings over and over again, but I don't know if this is normal or indicating some issue. However, there's nothing indicating any reason for a crash. Skin helper service was successfully loaded and started. Both logs end with the joystick interface being disabled. I suggest you post the debug log in the general kodi help section to find out what's causing your Kodi to crash. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything I can help you with.
  • 277(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18