• 280(current)
Release skin helper service
That is data for single movie, I need for imdb top250.This info have own data with id i"imdb.get_top250_db" ...never mind, .I will install leia tonight, for test.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I deleted simplecachedb and refreshed. I can confirm that top250 does refresh and working

I know other plugins have been able to pull rottentomato audience score using xml, I am not sure if that is something you would like to fix on the helper
(2021-01-13, 17:29)Edworld Wrote: I know other plugins have been able to pull rottentomato audience score using xml, I am not sure if that is something you would like to fix on the helper

This part I can done in script, but need skiners to add in their code for skin or mod.

Working for me old code...neeed some changes in skin-code but all info from rotten tomatoes-OMDB xml are visible Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...t.xml#L561

if you can update the helper to pull the ratings and critics consensus it would be great!
(2021-01-13, 20:46)Edworld Wrote: if you can update the helper to pull the ratings and critics consensus it would be great!

Please test new info 
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...4a25f0888d

overwrite just omdb.py.....clear simplecache.db before test.....and resultat write here Smile
database has it:

{'tomatoeURL': 'http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/truman_show/', 'awards': 'Nominated for 3 Oscars. Another 40 wins & 66 nominations.', 'tomatoImage': 'certified', 'DVD': 'N/A', 'tomatoMeter': '95', 'metascore': '90', 'tomatoUserRating': '4.1', 'released': '05 Jun 1998', 'Production': 'Paramount Pictures, Scott Rudin Productions', 'director': 'Peter Weir', 'BoxOffice': 'N/A', 'year': '1998', 'genre': 'Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi', 'tomatoFresh': '125', 'imdbVotes': '934,339', 'Website': 'N/A', 'plot': 'In this movie, Truman is a man whose life is a fake one... The place he lives is in fact a big studio with hidden cameras everywhere, and all his friends and people around him, are actors who play their roles in the most popular TV-series in the world: The Truman Show. Truman thinks that he is an ordinary man with an ordinary life and has no idea about how he is exploited. Until one day... he finds out everything. Will he react?', 'rated': 'PG', 'tomatoReviews': '132', 'language': 'English', 'title': 'The Truman Show', 'country': 'USA', 'tomatoRotten': '7', 'writer': 'Andrew Niccol', 'tomatoConsensus': 'A funny, tender, and thought-provoking film, The Truman Show is all the more noteworthy for its remarkably prescient vision of runaway celebrity culture and a nation with an insatiable thirst for the private details of ordinary lives.', 'tomatoUserReviews': '583693', 'actors': 'Jim Carrey, Laura Linney, Noah Emmerich, Natascha McElhone', 'tomatoRating': '8.5', 'poster': 'https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMDIzODcyY2EtMmY2MC00ZWVlLTgwMzAtMjQwOWUyNmJjNTYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_SX300.jpg', 'tomatoUserMeter': '89', 'runtime': '103 min', 'type': 'movie', 'imdbRating': '8.1', 'imdbID': 'tt0120382'}
Almost all working, need to sinc.names too look like in site...if some movie fan have free time to write here.I will change names for all list item just to make simple includes in skin.
Tnx for test
I cannot get it to display ratings in Aura, will continue checking....
I continued testing by deleting simplecachedb and I can not get anything in omdb displayed in aura skin. I am also missing the top250 now.
(2021-01-14, 05:45)Edworld Wrote: I continued testing by deleting simplecachedb and I can not get anything in omdb displayed in aura skin. I am also missing the top250 now.

Aura skin doesent have code for new Property rottentomatoes, As I wrote "need skiner to add new Prop in their skin".

For missing the top250, try new changes in imdb.py...again need to clear simplecache.db.
If you didn't delete simplecache.db new changes will be visible after 7 days (uses 7 day cache to prevent overloading the server) .
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...55170d7f9c

I tested on Matrix top Movie and toptv have info for "SkinHelper.ListItem.IMDB.Top250"
Id "imdb.get_top250_db" in simplecache.db have data
Code:
"{'tt0111161': 1, 'tt0068646': 2, 'tt0071562': 3, 'tt0468569': 4, 'tt0050083': 5, 'tt0108052': 6, 'tt0167260': 7, 'tt0110912': 8, 'tt0060196': 9, 'tt0120737': 10, 'tt0137523': 11, 'tt0109830': 12, 'tt1375666': 13, 'tt0167261': 14, 'tt0080684': 15,........
https://imgur.com/a/ZsEHXZx 

Below is the code for Aura, what are the properties?

It looks like the numeric rating for popcorn is correct, but the integer is with decimal point and displaying the spilt popcorn. The tomato rating is displaying the numeric rating with a decimal point and the integer is with decimal point too.
Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>32</width>
                    <height>32</height>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">flags/$PARAM[directory]/ratings/popcorn.png</texture>
                    <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.UserMeter))</visible>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Us​erMeter),59)</visible>
                    <visible>$PARAM[usermeter]</visible>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Ratings.RottenTomatoes)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>32</width>
                    <height>32</height>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">flags/$PARAM[directory]/ratings/spilt.png</texture>
                    <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.UserMeter))</visible>
                    <visible>!Integer.IsGreater(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Us​erMeter),59)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <textcolor>main_fg_70</textcolor>
                    <top>2</top>
                    <width>auto</width>
                    <height>28</height>
                    <align>right</align>
                    <font>font_tiny</font>
                    <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.UserMeter), ,%   ]</label>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>32</width>
                    <height>32</height>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">flags/$PARAM[directory]/ratings/rtrotten.png</texture>
                    <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating))</visible>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating),0) + !Integer.IsGreater(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating),59)</visible>
                    <visible>$PARAM[rottentomatoes]</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>32</width>
                    <height>32</height>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">flags/$PARAM[directory]/ratings/rtfresh.png</texture>
                    <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating))</visible>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating),59) + !Integer.IsGreater(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating),74)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image" description="remove the rtfresh texture line for certified logo">
                    <width>32</width>
                    <height>32</height>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">flags/$PARAM[directory]/ratings/rtfresh.png</texture>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">flags/$PARAM[directory]/ratings/certified.png</texture>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating),74)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <textcolor>main_fg_70</textcolor>
                    <top>2</top>
                    <width>auto</width>
                    <height>28</height>
                    <align>right</align>
                    <font>font_tiny</font>
                    <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating), ,%   ]</label>
                </control>
Please use [ c o d e ]  [ / c o d e ]..........if you post long text.....I can't read on mobile Sad

All good from script, skin code use wrong value for RottenTomatoes.rating)
Code:
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.rating), ,%   ]</label>
for % need to use
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.rating.percent))
(2021-01-15, 19:11)Angelinas Wrote: Please use [ c o d e ]  [ / c o d e ]..........if you post long text.....I can't read on mobile Sad

All good from script, skin code use wrong value for RottenTomatoes.rating)
Code:
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.rating), ,%   ]</label>
for % need to use
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.rating.percent))
I have been watching your work and trying to test it. I still can't the above to work in latts9923 MQ8 Mod for matrix to work.
Do you have any suggestions?

I am trying to get movies "info page" to look the way it did in MQ8 or MQ7 MOD's

Thank you
For instaling and enebling SHS need to have this module, check in your kodi addon - setings "menage dependencies "
requires:

-script.module.metadatautils
-script.module.simplecache
-script.module.musicbrainz
-script.module.thetvdb
-script.module.cherrypy
-script.tv.show.next.aired

-script.module.arrow
-script.module.beautifulsoup4
-script.module.simplejson
-script.module.requests
-script.module.six

if somthing is missing or disable can't install SHS

check your log in kodi what's missing
(2021-01-16, 22:20)Angelinas Wrote: For instaling and enebling SHS need to have this module, check in your kodi addon - setings "menage dependencies "
requires:

-script.module.metadatautils
-script.module.simplecache
-script.module.musicbrainz
-script.module.thetvdb
-script.module.cherrypy
-script.tv.show.next.aired

-script.module.arrow
-script.module.beautifulsoup4
-script.module.simplejson
-script.module.requests
-script.module.six

if somthing is missing or disable can't install SHS

check your log in kodi what's missing
Is there a "script.tv.show.next.aired" for Matrix?
I thought that script was still in python 2?

Thank you
  • 280(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18