• 297(current)
Release skin helper service
(2022-01-07, 23:14)latts9923 Wrote: @Angelinas
I and some other users have noticed that if we are using v1.0.40 of script.module.metadatautils from the marcelveldt repo on our Leia system that our metadata fails to show if we clear our simplecache.db. If I revert to a mod build of 1.0.37 it works just fine.

I noticed this difference on line 15 of imdb.py...

In v1.0.37 it uses BeautifulSoup4...
xml:

import bs4 as BeautifulSoup

In v1.0.40 it is...
xml:

import BeautifulSoup

I was going to update v1.0.40 with this change, but I wanted to check with you first to see if you were still maintaining the add-ons in the olderversions folder of the marcelveldt repo.

v1.0.40 is last version for Leia in Marcel repo
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons.../addon.xml
if you use Matrix verion last is  v1.0.44 (need to bump version...with some fix for sets posters)...use that version.
That version have fix for android issue in Kodi 19.3
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons.../addon.xml

For Leia version you need to change line

Code:
soup = BeautifulSoup.BeautifulSoup(html.text, features="html.parser")
remove
Code:
, features="html.parser"
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Got it...thanks! Also, I was wondering if the following still works for TV Shows...

• SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating.Percent
  • SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rating

I've added these to VideoInfo for TV Shows in Matrix, but they fail to populate.
Working, same as for movie
Only few tvshow have this rating (omdb api)
Try "Breaking Bad"

Code:
<root response="True">
<movie title="Breaking Bad" year="2008–2013" rated="TV-MA" released="20 Jan 2008" runtime="49 min" genre="Crime, Drama, Thriller" director="N/A" writer="Vince Gilligan" actors="Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn" plot="When chemistry teacher Walter White is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given only two years to live, he decides he has nothing to lose. He lives with his teenage son, who has cerebral palsy, and his wife, in New Mexico. Determined to ensure that his family will have a secure future, Walt embarks on a career of drugs and crime. He proves to be remarkably proficient in this new world as he begins manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with one of his former students. The series tracks the impacts of a fatal diagnosis on a regular, hard working man, and explores how a fatal diagnosis affects his morality and transforms him into a major player of the drug trade." language="English, Spanish" country="United States" awards="Won 16 Primetime Emmys. 153 wins & 238 nominations total" poster="https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjhiMzgxZTctNDc1Ni00OTIxLTlhMTYtZTA3ZWFkODRkNmE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_SX300.jpg" metascore="N/A" imdbRating="9.4" imdbVotes="1,619,283" imdbID="tt0903747" type="series" tomatoMeter="96" tomatoImage="fresh" tomatoRating="9.2" tomatoReviews="97" tomatoFresh="94" tomatoRotten="3" tomatoConsensus="N/A" tomatoUserMeter="98" tomatoUserRating="N/A" tomatoUserReviews="N/A" tomatoeURL="http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/breaking-bad" DVD="N/A" BoxOffice="N/A" Production="N/A" Website="N/A"/>
</root>˙
@Angelinas
Thanks for the info! I have the Rotten Tomatoes working now for Breaking Bad. Does the TVDb rating get pulled by the OMDb API as well? I have the TVDb rating and votes info for Better Call Saul, but not Breaking Bad.
On mine image I have votes for tvdb, they come from script.module.thetvdb, you can check in smplecache.db is this module work for you.

Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TVDB)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Votes.TVDB),(, votes)]

Code:
{'title': 'Breaking Bad', 'status': 'Ended', 'tvdb_status': 'Ended', 'tvdb_id': 81189, 'network': 'Netflix', 'studio': ['Netflix'], 'airday': 'Sunday', 'airday.short': 'Sun', 'airday.int': 7, 'airtime': '21:00', 'airdaytime': 'Sunday 21:00 (Netflix)', 'airdaytime.short': 'Sun 21:00', 'airdaytime.label': 'Sunday 21:00 - Network: Netflix', 'airdaytime.label.short': 'Sun 21:00 - Network: Netflix', 'votes': 31714, 'rating.tvdb': 9.4, 'rating': 9.4, 'votes.tvdb': 31714, 'runtime': 2820, 'plot': "When Walter White, a chemistry teacher, is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given a prognosis of two years left to live, he chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime with the intent to secure his family's financial security.", 'genre': ['Crime', 'Drama', 'Suspense', 'Thriller'], 'classification': 'Scripted', 'firstaired': '2008-01-20', 'imdbnumber': 'tt0903747', 'art': {'fanart': 'https://thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/81189-21.jpg', 'fanarts': ['https://thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/81189-21.jpg', 'https://thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/81189-28.jpg........................}
I only have thetvdb.get_series.81189 for Breaking Bad in the database. It shows the tvdb rating and votes in the data column, but it doesn't show in Video Info. How do I get it to use IMDb?
@Angelinas 
When I updated to the current metadatutils module (1.0.45) last week I noticed that when I do a manual PVR refresh/Manual look-up, the search bar is now empty.
Previously this was auto filled with the current focused programme when context menu was activated.
It's bit annoying having to type out the programme title each time when doing a manual look-up.
Can you confirm this and arrange to fix?
Read this ..
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...89f50f6339
I fixed stripchars in that changes but user need to set default values in setting for metadata pvr part....
Good stuff.
I will try again later today with new default values.
Cheers
@Angelinas
xml:

<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=stripstring,splitchar=,,string=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Country)],output=country.flag,index=0)</onload>

I'm trying to use the script above to display the first country if multiple countries are in the database. The countries are separated by "," in simplecache.db. Is this the correct way to run this script?

EDIT: I got the script to work using "/" as the splitchar, but it only displays as text.
xml:

<label2>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(country.flag)]</label2>

If I try to display the first country (United States) as an image it fails to display...
xml:

<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(country.flag),resource://resource.images.moviecountryicons.flags/,.png]</texture>
(2022-01-21, 20:06)latts9923 Wrote: If I try to display the first country (United States) as an image it fails to display...
Just try to show image for country....
working, ..... but not always.problem is in Kodi cache.
Same "stripstring" United States sometimess show sometimes not.
in DialogVideoInfo.xml

Code:
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=stripstring,splitchar= /,string=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Country)],output=countryflag,index=0)</onload>
    <onunload>ClearProperty(countryflag,Home)</onunload>
view texture

Code:
     <texture>$VAR[value_countryflag]</texture>
in variables

Code:
         <variable name="value_countryflag">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(countryflag))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(countryflag),resource://resource.images.moviecountryicons.flags/,.png]</value>
    </variable>
@Angelinas
I finally got it to display. I had to change the splitchar from "/" to " /" since there was a space after the first country. Thanks for the help!
Wip...
I add trakt info in script.module.metadatautils, orking for tvShows and movies in library and addon.Pvr not use this info.

New Property in Shs:

Code:
- SkinHelper.ListItem.rating.trakt         (rating from Trakt Movies and tvShow)
- SkinHelper.ListItem.votes.trakt          (votes from Trakt Movies and tvShow)
- SkinHelper.ListItem.trakt.trailer        (trailer  from YouTube Movies and tvShow)
- SkinHelper.ListItem.trakt.plot           (overview from Trakt Movies and tvShow)
- SkinHelper.ListItem.trakt.tagline        (tagline from Trakt Movies and tvShow)
- SkinHelper.ListItem.aired.episodes       (total episodes from Trakt tvShow)

Need more test before upload on github......soon

Uploaded on GitHub, please use your own Key.Without key Trakt info will work, but with limited info.
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...b12c2b892e
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...c818a69545

* Movie Info

TvShow Info
@Angelinas
I found a cool option in the Aeon MQ6 Krypton-mega Skin that shows up to four of your Movie's media flags when viewing a Set. I've been able to get everything to work except the studio and aspect ratio.
SkinHelper.ListItem.0.StudioLogo
SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Codec
SkinHelper.ListItem.0.AspectRatio
SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Resolution
SkinHelper.ListItem.0.AudioCodec
SkinHelper.ListItem.0.AudioChannels

Am I entering the code correctly for the Studio and Aspect Ratio, or do they just not work?
In simplecache, I see the aspectratio for each movie listed as ('0.aspectratio', '1.aspectratio', etc.) in the "data" column of MovieSetDetails. I found an old post of yours from 2016 where the screenshot displays the first movie's aspectratio flag. Can this function be restored?
  • 297(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18