recorded picture and live tv "green"
Hi all,

since a few days there's a strange behavior with my dvblink installation. I was using dvblink V5.1 when the error occurred first time. It was working perfectly well until then. I thought it might be an issue with dvblogic or the new QNAS Firmware so I updated dvblink to V5.5 on my QNAS TS469-L with most recent firmware 4.1.4 but still the following problem occurs:

there's no live TV picture available in Kodi (tried 15.0 and 15.1 on OS X 10.10.5) I get sound but the picture only consists of green horizontal stripes. When I start an recording, the file is generated. Trying to do a playback of the file the picture is green as described, sound is perfect... when I am trying to play back the recorded file via mplayer or vlc client the picture is there without any disturbance... I assume something is wrong with the generated .ts stream in V5.5? DVB-S receiver is the PCTV460e device wich is properly configured (as it seems to work fine in background). DVB-S signal is OK swell as I tested the LNB with an external sat-finder device. good signal quality, sound and picture there...

I attached a screenshot from kodi - as you can see, the still image has been captured fine, the playback is green. same look on any kind of client i try. playback OK in vlc or other external player...

Any idea whats going wrong? I already posted in dbvlogic forum but no one has an idea up to now. I have currently no idea if its an issue of Kodi, Os X or dvblogic.... It just stopped working.

Regards, Stefan

Maybe a video driver update that is causing problems?
I once had only sound and no picture at all, the problem was solved when I installed a new video driver for my card.
Thanks for your quick reply! What kind of video driver do you mean? I am not sure if I can install an updated video driver on my Mac OS X separately as apple won't allow it ; ) or did you mean a driver for the DVB-S USB stick on my NAS? No idea how to do that as the driver comes with the dvblink installation. Sorry - I am just a "dumb" user ; )) Stefan
you are right,,,not sharp from my end. My potential fix is Windows related.
Hi all,

it turned out to be a problem with the current OS X update. As none could help so far (not even in dvblogic forum) I lent an windows Laptop from my sister and tried out... working perfect here. Kodi, dvblogic Webinterface, any client is perfect. I even tried kodi on windows running via parallels Desktop on Mac, it works even there...grr. SadSadSad

Seems I'll have to wait until OS X is being supported again, maybe an issue with an updated graphics driver for the intel HD 3000 chipset.... Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I am using Kodi 15.1 on OS X Yosemite V 10.10.5 with Intel HD 3000 gfx chipset on my mac mini swell as mac book pro late 2012 same issue on both ....

Regards and thanks for your support up to now. Stefan
sstrasser

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recorded picture and live tv "green"0