TexturePacker image display issue
I have some cases that when packaged in a Textures.xbt file using the self contained exe do not display correctly.

I was hoping for some help in either understanding what is going on or maybe someone kind enough to alter the images to work with the newest TexturePacker Angel

I have an old exe with the dll files not self contained and that does not create an xbt with the same display issue.

Here are the image files shown in the photo above.
I used 1.0.3 downloaded from the TexturePacker wiki page.

Thanks.
Sorry if this doesn't answer your question or help but couldn't resist to say that it's a freakin awesome effect you produced there ! Make me think about a sci-fi skin ...
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Didn't check your photos, but is the color mode indexed? If so, try converting them to rgb.
(2015-08-18, 20:21)Jayz2K Wrote: Sorry if this doesn't answer your question or help but couldn't resist to say that it's a freakin awesome effect you produced there ! Make me think about a sci-fi skin ...

Ha Rofl

(2015-08-18, 20:26)braz Wrote: Didn't check your photos, but is the color mode indexed? If so, try converting them to rgb.

I just checked them in gimp and it says in the image properties:

Color space: RGB color
and
Color Profile:
sRGB built-in
Default RGB working space

I have no idea if that is correct. This is all unfamiliar to me Confused
That looks fine, I had a problem before with indexed images. Not sure what's causing this issue.
Maybe a bug: there have been some changes: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7839

Providing a Debug Log could help.
(2015-08-18, 21:02)braz Wrote: That looks fine, I had a problem before with indexed images. Not sure what's causing this issue.

They are the only images that produce this effect. They are clearcases based on resolution.
Definitely a weird one.
Thank you for the suggestion.

(2015-08-18, 21:03)Robotica Wrote: There have been some changes: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7839

Providing a Debug Log could help.

It has been happening for awhile. I believe it started when they packaged the dlls into the exe.
I haven't needed to create a new xbt so I just kept using the old one, and I originally thought it was an error on my part since I have no image making knowledge but it seems to be either an issue with the images themselves or TexturePacker Huh

I already checked the Debug Log and there is nothing.
Does it happens with both old and new texturepacker? Then it should be for sure the images you provided.
(2015-08-18, 21:34)Robotica Wrote: Does it happens with both old and new texturepacker? Then it should be for sure the images you provided.

I appreciate you trying to help but your question is answered in my OP Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TexturePacker image display issue0