Marvel Cinematic Posters
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1lv5zqdz4ynk1...VShia?dl=0

Just thought i'd post here (its been a while) - feel free to download
any feedback would be appreciated Smile
Edit: 77 views and no comments........hmm, like ? Dislike ?, Too out of the box ?
Would like some feedback before I make a few more Wink
No comments huh Smile - still - added age of ultron and avengers collection poster No.1
also added new iron man posters Smile
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
I note that Dropbox is somewhat laggy, took me two tries and two browsers to get the first screen complete. Then I purloined the covers one at a time, when the first page has a download.zip feature which doesn't.

Covers are great, I'll find a use for them.
no troubles with dropbox my end - tried on htpc,tablet and workstation with no troubles Anywho glad you like the covers - they will be all on fanart.tv just thought i'd post in a central location
I downloaded the Thor Collection poster from Fanart.tv a week ago but didn't see the others on there. Very nice work and different from the usual stuff.
The Loki and Ironman were killer
Maybe some preview instead of just a link?
Not sure why, you are after all only a click away......the thread title gives the game away. Also wouldn't post bogus links, you can tell from my signature.
Also link is updated as and when I add more posters as time allows (you can also find them on fanart.tv)
TBH didn't think that a preview would be necessary .................But here you go

Hope this whets your appetite Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Marvel Cinematic Posters0