Solved XBMC and MAL Updater Workaround (Anime Recognition)
(2015-12-05, 15:15)Concestly Wrote: Yesterday I got Win10 and now MALU doesn't recognize played anmies anymore. Well this may to be expected on a new release where the method for that has changed/or even removed, but hope, that it can be fixed.

I could provide you with the thread so you can correspond with MALU's developer, but they've been MIA for a while now.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Hey all,

I realize I'm 6 months late to the party, but in case anyone is still watching this thread, I'm the dev for xbmal.

First I want to apologize for kind of letting it die - I haven't really been keeping xbmal up to date for a while and a bit after xbmc renamed to kodi I figured that would be a good time to switch to plex whole-hog, as I didn't really like the way they handled that. Since no one else wanted to take it over, or at least no one really contacted me about it, it just sort of...died.

Even if it was working, I would still generally recommend taiga or mal updater for windows. xbmal was a thing because I use linux and there really isn't a good client for that. Taiga and MALU do a better job there, anyway. I also migrated over to anilist.co, but I kinda have to use both because my friends don't want to bother.

So, I'm looking at rewriting xbmal for plex with anilist support, but if anyone is interested in taking development for kodi, I'll gladly help you out with that. It really needs some TLC at this point, I'm not even sure if my unofficial api endpoint is still running, or if it's even necessary anymore. If anyone absolutely still needs it or wants it, I'll see what I can do to pull it out of the grave and put it on life support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC and MAL Updater Workaround (Anime Recognition)0