• 4(current)
Mod Movie Info Screen - Big Cast,Big Poster, Rolling Disc for MQ5 & MQ6 Isengard
Found the error of no flags from devilshura mod showing up (or not all flags, at least):

(...)
Tags field:

<control type="label"><!-- Aspecto -->
<include>FlagLabel</include>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.VideoAspect]</label>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoAspect)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<include>FlagSeparator</include>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoAspect)</visible>
</control>

<control type="label"><!-- Audio Channels -->
<label>$VAR[value_audiochannels]</label>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.AudioChannels)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.AudioChannels)</visible>
</control>

<control type="image"><!-- studio -->
<height>45</height>
<include>FlagImage</include>
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Studio,flags/studios/,.png]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Studio)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
</control>

(...)

As you can see, on your "dialogvideoinfo.xml", only studio and some other stuff has texture files...Not to mention "mpaa, top250, percent, audiocodec, etc,etc" not even being there.

Will try to solve this and report back.
Ok, I solved this:

dialogvideoinfo.xml

Solved by replacing Tags field in "dialogvideoinfo.xml" with Tags field from "includes.xml"

Replace everything (on "dialogvideoinfo.xml") just after this string:

<visible>Control.HasFocus(149)</visible>

Just that.

Feel free to compile these change to the mod. Or to create a specific mod for people who also use devilshura's flags and logos (much prettier, IMO!)

ATTENTION: As only 5 flags are shown, you have to choose which ones you want to show. I guess this is done by either altering the obvious "dialogvideoinfo.xml" or the "DialogFullScreenInfo.xml" (starting on line 253), but I can't seem to alter the order.

Regarding this, what needs to be altered in order to short the poster just a little bit on the bottom in order for the full flags show up?

EDIT:

You really need to integrate this view with devilshura MOD.

a) the 5 logos that appear can't be chosen from within the .XML (or, atleast, I can't!)

b) you should offer v2 of this mod, by shortening the poster the enough amount to fit all the logos (so, the bar) from devilshura

c) thanks for the mod anyway Smile
-bump-
Good you got it working.

Quote:ATTENTION: As only 5 flags are shown, you have to choose which ones you want to show. I guess this is done by either altering the obvious "dialogvideoinfo.xml" or the "DialogFullScreenInfo.xml" (starting on line 253), but I can't seem to alter the order.

To order the logos. Just replace the control image code for each logo above or below each other starting in line 661 in dialogvideoinfo. Example below

Code:
<control type="image"><!-- Codec -->
            <texture>$VAR[value_videocodec]</texture>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoCodec)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
            </control>

<control type="label"><!-- Resolution -->
            <label>[B]$VAR[value_videoresolution][/B]</label>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoResolution)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
            <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoResolution)</visible>
</control>
To put resolution before codec just put resoultion code above codec and so forth for rest logos wateva order you like.

Quote:Regarding this, what needs to be altered in order to short the poster just a little bit on the bottom in order for the full flags show up?
Go to line 1126 where says <!-- Poster full size side screen movies/tvshows-->.

Change the height value from 720 to lower value to shorten poster.

To have the rest logos fill across bottom of screen. You probably will need to edit width of flag bar.

Search for "flag bar" in dialogvideoinfo. Change width values to 1280.

Also got the rotating disc you were looking for.

Search for "show discart". Under the <effect type="zoom"> line paste the code below
Code:
<effect type="rotate" start="0" end="-360" center="auto" delay="6120" time="30000" loop="true" />

When get time, May update with devilshura mod getting other mods finished first. Smile
Will try your solutions and report back. But I have a problem, TOP250 and TOP250 info are two separate things on my .xml, I still have to understand why there is a "control=group" on the .xml for these two, connected with the MPAA rating.

If I edit the logos bar, your texture gradient for the actors projecting on the right, will be misplaced, won't it?

Ok the problem here is when I'm trying to copy logos (devilshura) from "included.xml".

The ones that have "isempty! (getlabel (number)" don't show up.

This getlabel as you know occurs when the movie has no info to display (studio for ex.) and then calls another.

This behavior, when ported to your .xml does not work.

Either you help me or I will have to harass Wanilton from mq6 and ask things Tongue
OK I will try and get time off tonight to implement colour logos. As I prefer the full poster on side I will keep the five logos at bottom. I'll make a mod for u if u want the full logos on bottom under poster as well.
I've been toying around with the .xml and I even changed the animation of the clearart and gave animation to the 5 logos below eheh (fade in).

Thanks for your time.

What I still can't do is the isempty! (getlabel (number) when for example studio isn't there and I want to change for something else (like aspect ratio for instance).

<height>45</height>
</control>
<control type="image">
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoAspect)</visible> -------this does not work

I think Im failing on the code eheh (here is how I am setting it up):

http://pastebin.com/rV5djmWS
Ok djhifi so ive added the colour flags. Can you give this a test to see how it looks. This is version 2 with the full flag under poster like you requested. Theres about quarter space left at the end of flag bar to fill with whatever other logos you like.

dialogvideoinfo.xml Right click save as.

let me know if it is working ok and i will update first post Big Grin
Yes, it works. The logos are centered, I will try and add all of them to see how it looks and how they display (if centered or not).

In regard to my latest post which you did not answer, i also add that you too don't get the "replace by" condition, when some logo is not present. For example movies without studio show one less logo. Which does not look ugly when they are centered (like the latest mod) but looks kinda "hmmm" on the 1st and original mod.

I guess it has smth to do with:
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoAspect)</visible> -------this does not work

Do you know smth about it?

On another note, you should make the flag bar less transparent, because the background can be seen through.

PS: Also, can you edit the actors images ? Because they are overlapping the flags bar. Just a thought...does not look ugly that way

EDIT:

Not working:

<control type="image"><!-- Mpaa -->
<texture background="true">$VAR[value_mpaa_fs]</texture>
</control>

and

<control type="image"><!-- Codec de video -->
<texture background="true">$VAR[value_videocodec_fs]</texture>
</control>

Because correct entrances are:

<control type="image"><!-- Mpaa -->
<texture>$VAR[value_mpaa]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Mpaa)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Mpaa)</visible>
</control>

and

<texture>$VAR[value_videocodec]</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
</control>

EDIT2:

Actually Ive found out how to list another item on the 5 logo view, when studio not present, list video aspect:

<control type="image"><!-- Estudio -->
<height>45</height>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(557))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
Quote:In regard to my latest post which you did not answer, i also add that you too don't get the "replace by" condition, when some logo is not present. For example movies without studio show one less logo. Which does not look ugly when they are centered (like the latest mod) but looks kinda "hmmm" on the 1st and original mod.
Ive added code to show the studio label in place if the studio image isnt found

Code:
<control type="label"><!-- studio label -->
            <label>$INFO[listItem.studio]</label>
            <font>Font_12</font>
            <visible>IsEmpty(Control.Getlabel(1000))</visible>
            <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>

<control type="image">
                <visible>IsEmpty(Control.Getlabel(1000))</visible>
                </control>

<control type="image" id="1000"><!-- studio -->
                <texture>$INFO[listItem.studio,flags/studios/,.png]</texture>
                <visible>!IsEmpty(listItem.studio)</visible>
                </control>

Quote:On another note, you should make the flag bar less transparent, because the background can be seen through.
You can set the flag bar transparency in the skin settings. Set it to 0% to prevent background showing through.

Quote:PS: Also, can you edit the actors images ? Because they are overlapping the flags bar. Just a thought...does not look ugly that way
Do you mean the big actor picture on the side or the smaller ones?

Quote:<control type="image"><!-- Mpaa -->
<texture background="true">$VAR[value_mpaa_fs]</texture>
</control>

and

<texture background="true">$VAR[value_videocodec_fs]</texture>
</control>
Forgot to remove the fs at end. Thanks for spotting.
Quote:<control type="image"><!-- Estudio -->
<height>45</height>
</control>
<control type="image">
Yeah you could use that also.

I forgot to add the separators between the logos is last file i sent to you. Here is updated version with separators and studio code. dialogvideoinfo.xml
Actually, the correct way for me, to display the studio and have it replaced by something else (if studio logo is not there) is only altering the second string "isempty" and not the first one. So mine's actually like this:

<height>45</height>
</control>
<control type="image">

If I place GetLabel(557) on the first bold line, it wont work. Don't ask me why.

Also, what is label 1000 (how do you find the labels that correspond to the numbers Tongue ) ?
(2015-11-15, 18:30)djhifi Wrote: Actually, the correct way for me, to display the studio and have it replaced by something else (if studio logo is not there) is only altering the second string "isempty" and not the first one. So mine's actually like this:

<height>45</height>
</control>
<control type="image">

If I place GetLabel(557) on the first bold line, it wont work. Don't ask me why.

Also, what is label 1000 (how do you find the labels that correspond to the numbers Tongue ) ?

I added that id="1000" to the image studio. You can use any number but make sure that another control isnt using the same number.

Once you give a control an id then you can call it from somewhere else in code. Like your code above the 557 must reference a control with the id 557.

If you make a search for 557 in the code then it might show you where it is referenced. I think also that number can reference something on another xml file if im not mistaken. Havent really used ids that much yet. Just trying to gain more understanding of modding as time goes on.

Best way is practise and plenty of patience lol Tongue
(2015-11-15, 18:43)the_bo Wrote: Best way is practise and plenty of patience lol Tongue

That's putting it nicely lol! Definitely looking forward to the final of this! Looks great you guys!
(2015-11-15, 18:43)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 18:30)djhifi Wrote: Actually, the correct way for me, to display the studio and have it replaced by something else (if studio logo is not there) is only altering the second string "isempty" and not the first one. So mine's actually like this:

<height>45</height>
</control>
<control type="image">

I added that id="1000" to the image studio. You can use any number but make sure that another control isnt using the same number.

Once you give a control an id then you can call it from somewhere else in code. Like your code above the 557 must reference a control with the id 557.

If you make a search for 557 in the code then it might show you where it is referenced. I think also that number can reference something on another xml file if im not mistaken. Havent really used ids that much yet. Just trying to gain more understanding of modding as time goes on.

Practise and patience....you are so right...

I did not understand the "image studio" part. You mean the flags inside the XBT texture file? Is that it? Meaning there is a file with that name on it, is that it?

Actually label 557 id videoaspect ratio.

How can i make a search "in the code" for a given label? I am not following Tongue
(2015-11-15, 21:29)djhifi Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 18:43)the_bo Wrote:

<height>45</height>
</control>
<control type="image">

Practise and patience....you are so right...

I did not understand the "image studio" part. You mean the flags inside the XBT texture file? Is that it? Meaning there is a file with that name on it, is that it?

Actually label 557 id videoaspect ratio.

How can i make a search "in the code" for a given label? I am not following Tongue

<control type="image"> means thats its an image that you want to include. <--Studio--> is a comment to tell me its for the studio image. Anything inside the <!-- --> brackets isnt read by kodi so its used for commenting.

<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Studio,flags/studios/,.png]</texture> Is where it picks up the image. $info[listitem.studio] returns the name of studio label. so $INFO[ListItem.Studio,flags/studios/,.png] means it first get the studio label scanned in for that movie then searches for a image with that label in the flags/studios/ folder in the media folder or the texture.xbt file.

I hope i didnt make it sound complicated Tongue

I havent used notepad++ i think you mentioned you were using. Does notepad++ have colour coding for different parts of code? If it doesnt then its makes it more difficult reading code.

I recommend this free xml editor download here. XML Editor
Its has nice coloured code. You can see comments in orange.

Just search for a keyword your looking for and find the label for it in code. Like if we wanted to look for videoaspect label then if we search for word "aspect" we should find the label near about. Some parts of code its difficult to know what its for so having comments beside it telling what it does makes searching much easier.

You should read up on the kodi wiki about boolean conditions and stuff. It makes more sense when you mess about with code testing. Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info Screen - Big Cast,Big Poster, Rolling Disc for MQ5 & MQ6 Isengard3