Scraper Corruption - Library being politically destroyed
Sad 
Hey folks in Kodi-land,

Done a lot of ground work on my library once upon a time, and upgraded to EDEN a while back, and re-scanned my library database did not have any issues and was completely up-to-date.

After some time, I added more media to My Music Library, tagged my FLAC files, removed the clutter, and downloaded some nice artwork and embedded covers in the files, like I did before. So, decided to scrape the new music into my library, and was surprised with the outcome.

Universal Scraper, which I have used before, decided to overwrite all the data in "MyMusic48.db" with well, other nonsense, and replace my album art with low-quality artwork. The Artist scraper seemed to not touch proceedings including artist images, however all album information was altered for the worse.

Having thought this through a bit, re-checked that nothing had changed in my FLAC file tags, file hierarchy, I'm stuck without a clue of what to do next. Back-ups have been restored, yes, but how would I be able to scrape additional music without rendering my old information void.

Please help?!?!
Bump
First, it seems like you are not using Kodi 15 for some reason (15 is mymusic52.db). You might consider updating. Second, if your music is organized as artist folder/album folder/songs.flac, consider exporting your library as separate files. Third, if your song files have not changed or moved, they will not be rescraped in a library update. Fourth, it helps to upload a debug log (wiki) for sessions that have this happening so others can analyze what might be going wrong. Fifth, there is a settings for music of "prefer online information" that you might want to disable. Sixth, how scrapers work differ based on if you have artist and/or album MusicbrainzIDs in your tags.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper Corruption - Library being politically destroyed0