[Concept] Titan FX
Titan FX

Original Thread MP: **SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan
Based very lightly on Avalon but with an overwhelming amount of fanart we are proud to show you the first preview images.
Next to the standard MediaPortal plugins this skin will only support the most common used third party plugins like MovingPictures, My TVseries, OnlineVideos, SubCentral etc. (a full list will follow)
We decided to only offer a skin with a few extra plugins supported and to encourage the community to add all the wanted extra plugins.
The development of Titan has started besides Avalon last year. As we could use the codebase of Avalon, it took less time to code it. So we`re confident to release a first version of this new skin in a couple of weeks.
But, as always, there is no fixed date or roadmap for it. It depends on the spare time we have.
Furthermore are MP core changes required to use the skin perfectly. The MP devs already know that and they will include it asap.

Titan FX for Kodi Isengrad:
is the development of my orginal old Titan version. The focus of this development is to get a light, fast and perfect skin for Isengrad with no frills. More information coming soon.

Supported language:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Simple)
Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, English (Australia), English (New Zealand), English (US), Esperanto
Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi (Devanagiri), Hungarian
Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Norwegian
Ossetic, Persian, Persian (Iran), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Romansh, Russian, Serbian, Serbian (Cyrillic)
Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Venezuela), Swedish, Tajik, Tamil (India), Telugu
Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese and Welsh.

Credit to XBMC-Forum:
`Black for Xperience1080 a base for all dialogs

Credit to The Team Mediaportal:
Nico (ncoH): Coding, Management & Concept
Joost (joostzilla): Design & Concept
Dennis (Dlarge500): Coding & Testing
Mark (elliotmc): Testing

watch gallery
Thumbs Up 
Hi how.

I have take a lock on Titan marcelveldt an I must say its a real good work. Maybe Titan FX is not important for the community.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Concept] Titan FX3