[Release] Avalon for Kodi 15.x “Isengard”
Rainbow 
Avalon a skin from MediaPortal

Original description of Avalon:
The team that brought you "Maya" is proud to annouce a brand new skin called Avalon!
We have been designing and developing for about one year on a 1920x1080 skin that will offer a clean
and simple layout without compromising the ever growing need for information at a glance.
You will have the choice between several layouts to suit your needs. All configurable from within MP.
(A special thanks to the StreamedMP Team for sharing their code and inspiration)
As you all know from "Maya" we hold on to the concept of making all screens as consistent as possible
for a better user interface experience. (should also enhance the WAF)

Supported language:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Simple)
Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, English (Australia), English (New Zealand), English (US), Esperanto
Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi (Devanagiri), Hungarian
Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Norwegian
Ossetic, Persian, Persian (Iran), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Romansh, Russian, Serbian, Serbian (Cyrillic)
Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Venezuela), Swedish, Tajik, Tamil (India), Telugu
Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese and Welsh.

Credit to XBMC-Forum:
`Black for Xperience1080 a base for all dialogs

Credit to The Team Mediaportal:
Nico (ncoH): Coding, Management & Concept
Joost (joostzilla): Design & Concept
Dennis (Dlarge500): Coding & Testing
Mark (elliotmc): Testing

Supported scripts (automatic installation):
Skin Widgets by Martijn - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142389
Favourites script by ronie|`Black - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114671

Download form official Kodi repository:
1. Go to Settings > Appearance > Skin >
2. Press the Get more button
3. Select Avalon and hit Install

If you want to spend my a coffee:

watch gallery
Thumbs Up 
Changelog:

v2.4.0
- Ready for Isengard

v2.4.1
- Small fixes

v2.4.2
- Update live tv and music osd

v2.4.3
- Ready for repo

v2.4.4
- Small fixes

v2.4.5
- Rework osd settings
- Trailer play directly in trailer tab and can be control with a osd
- Fixed square icons in add-on section
- Add missing disable button for radio in skin settings
- Add missing back icons
- Open views for video add-on section

v2.4.6
- Rework pvr views and fix bugs
- All views on startup open and have not to be enabel seperately

v2.4.7
- Change font mainmenu to Open Sans for more language support

v2.4.8
- Change font mainmenu to Sourced Sans Pro for more language support
- Add codecinfo during video playback
- Add font for digital clock screensaver
- Hidde flags when back is focus
- Add option to set big info in all views
- Add missing "m" button to keybord
- Rework progress dialog display percent and progressess bar
- Change home fanarts

v2.4.9
- Poster wrap view new animation slide
- Add file and path info in video info
- Add horizontal menu
avalon is very best skin..if possible add support for extended info plugin and is perfect!!!
tnx
Hi Reazor congratulations on continuing Avalon.

Is it possible to provide an option to not display the German certificate rating on the poster image in the info panel?

Or just point me to where I can edit the xml file?

Thanks
(2015-08-24, 20:29)mastervan Wrote: avalon is very best skin..if possible add support for extended info plugin and is perfect!!!
tnx

Yes, it is a very nice plugin, it came to my todo list.
(2015-08-27, 10:14)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi Reazor congratulations on continuing Avalon.

Is it possible to provide an option to not display the German certificate rating on the poster image in the info panel?

Or just point me to where I can edit the xml file?

Thanks

Yes it is also a point to change. After the offical repo one of my first to do.
I noticed that going in the add-on section through main menu the square icons as squeezed into a poster shape.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Oh yes that is not correct. In next update it´s repaired. Thx.
Another small changes:
- The go back (parent folder) in the views have now a back arrow as icon. Also the text information are hide on back (duration,year,...).
- The I have open the views for video add-ons, now there are all view available.
- If a information not available (for example rating are not know) then there are 3 dots (...) plot.
- In movie infos, trailer can now directly played in the trailer tab and you have a small osd to navigate.
- Rework the video osd settings.
First of all, great work. This skin is very elegant and power-friendly. It will become my next default skin if 3 things can be changed.

1: Too much unused space in the wall panel view mode.
-- I'd suggest sliding everything to the left and letting the description fill up 3/4 of the info area.
2. You can't edit the submenus of custom home shortcuts.
-- I could live without this one, but it'd be nice.
3. OSD key either remapped or not coded. Pressing "O" while playing a video does nothing.
-- 100% needed since my Android devices seem to randomly stop playing 23.976fps videos correctly. OSD is huge for me when troubleshooting.
like your skin Smile one question is it possibly to use fanart fram recentrly added movies and tvshows as fanart in the homescreen?
(2015-08-31, 16:32)RamboUnchained Wrote: First of all, great work. This skin is very elegant and power-friendly. It will become my next default skin if 3 things can be changed.

-- I'd suggest sliding everything to the left and letting the description fill up 3/4 of the info area.
3. OSD key either remapped or not coded. Pressing "O" while playing a video does nothing.
-- 100% needed since my Android devices seem to randomly stop playing 23.976fps videos correctly. OSD is huge for me when troubleshooting.

1: It´s a good idea. A option in all view to make a large informaton or short but in the large the now playing cant be displayed. Include in next update.
2: I´m been torn between this option.
3: And fixed, include in next update
(2015-09-01, 12:35)Bkam Wrote: like your skin Smile one question is it possibly to use fanart fram recentrly added movies and tvshows as fanart in the homescreen?

That´s good. A slideshow for all menu point ore individual for each one, so it can be choose.
(2015-09-02, 03:15)reazorFX Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 16:32)RamboUnchained Wrote: First of all, great work. This skin is very elegant and power-friendly. It will become my next default skin if 3 things can be changed.

1: It´s a good idea. A option in all view to make a large informaton or short but in the large the now playing cant be displayed. Include in next update.
2: I´m been torn between this option.
3: And fixed, include in next update

1. Sounds good.
2. Again, no biggie if it's not ever included. Especially if it requires too much work on your end and eats into your personal time.
3. Awesome.
Have to say I really like this skin (works great with Ptvl), only problem I have found is that the pop up keyboard has the letter "M" missing ! Hope you can rectify this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Avalon for Kodi 15.x “Isengard”5