[Question] how to quit series from the "in progress" section.
Accidentally opened a video from a show that I don't want to see yet and it always shows like the series in progress, I tried setting as not view but doesn't works, any advice?

Thanks in advance.
Mark as unwatched?
(2015-08-25, 22:03)Hitcher Wrote: Mark as unwatched?

I already did that, didn't worked.
Remove from ur library then update again
If it doesnt import, touch the movie file and the folder and update (again)
(2015-08-25, 22:50)kratoz29 Wrote:

The episode probably has a resume point so start it from the beginning and then stop it.
(2015-08-26, 01:02)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 22:50)kratoz29 Wrote:

The episode probably has a resume point so start it from the beginning and then stop it.

Mmm the funny fact is that I don't remember which episode is..

If it works for something when I select the episode in the section "in progress" brings me to the first episode since the beginning.
(2015-08-26, 01:25)kratoz29 Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 01:02)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 22:50)kratoz29 Wrote: I already did that, didn't worked.

If it works for something when I select the episode in the section "in progress" brings me to the first episode since the beginning.

You can make a Smart Playlist to give you the episodes that have started play
(2015-08-26, 02:37)Miguix Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 01:25)kratoz29 Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 01:02)Hitcher Wrote: The episode probably has a resume point so start it from the beginning and then stop it.

You can make a Smart Playlist to give you the episodes that have started play

Really? Can you point me out how to accomplish that?
Navigate to FILES>PLAYLISTS (i believe it depends on your skin how to navigate there). Then choose for option NewSmartPlaylist
This gives you a dialogue, its fairly straightforward, make it look like below

<Edit>
bummer - cant share image
If you create the playlist, the first option is Type. Loop throigh this to select Episodes
</Edit>

After you Okayed the playlist, open it and it will show the episodes recently played. You can then remove that episode from your lib
Well this is a convoluted way of achieving this.

Navigate to the series in question! Bring up context menu, mark watched (for the whole series), wait till completed, bring up context menu again this time mark unwatched. Done.
Ah - smart way to cut it short Smile
Thank you to all, at first couldn't accomplish the smart list because every skin I have is different to do it, but regardless that when I found the way to do it couldn't make the list because in the current version I have a bug where most of my skins doesn't shows the keyboard.

Intact I found the episode before I make the smart list, thanks to the view how the skin I selected shows me the episodes, I could see which was started and is different to the one the in progress section, it wasn't the episode number 1.

Anyway I'll keep the smart list to avoid this to happen again.
Like I said works everywhere.

Mark thread as solved Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Question] how to quit series from the "in progress" section.0