Populating Episode Smart Playlist from TV Show Smart Playlist
Hello,

Super short version: Is it possible to build an episode smart list from the results of a tv show smart list?

Use case version: I've only recently started playing with smart playlists due to setting up individual profiles for each member of the family. I was using tags to create show lists from which I could populate customized episode lists (i.e. Wife Recently Updated Shows, Kids Recently Updated, Kid In Progress etc).

This led to me wanting individual watched statuses (along with basically a headless library server that updates immediately) which led me to Emby, which doesn't support Kodi tags across multiple installations. So, in order to build smart playlists for my widgets, I'm trying to use a base tv show playlist for each family member to build other smart playlists and have it update on all my installations.

I'm using path substitution for the playlists, is it possible to do something like this for tags? Currently, Emby doesn't support Kodi tags in its database.

Thanks in advance, and I'm open to any suggestions that would have the result I'm looking for. I've already dropped the nuclear bomb by moving from MYSQL to Emby so starting over isn't a huge deal either if that is what it takes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Populating Episode Smart Playlist from TV Show Smart Playlist0