Beta DNA TV plugin (finnish tv recording service)
Video plugin for accessing DNA TV and Boox TV

Features:
Watch, download and delete recordings

Download:
plugin.video.dnatv.zip

Please notice that you need a valid DNA TV or Booxtv account to be able to do anything with this plugin.

v0.3.6 (16.3.2017)
- New dnatv login address

v0.3.4 (10.1.2017)
- Recordings folder opens faster.
Does not work for some reason. Kodi version 15.1. Here is the log:

13:16:47 T:89632 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
13:16:47 T:86644 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
13:16:47 T:86644 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:16:48 T:86644 ERROR: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:100: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ormwarning.
InsecurePlatformWarning
13:16:48 T:86644 NOTICE: Needs login to booxmedia service
13:16:52 T:86644 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'thread._local' object has no attribute 'chal'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.dnatv\addon.py", line 211, in <module>
main()
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.dnatv\addon.py", line 204, in main
livetv_dir()
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.dnatv\addon.py", line 164, in livetv_dir
if dnatv.login():
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.dnatv\dnatv.py", line 64, in login
request.headers.update({'Authorization' : self.digest_auth.build_digest_header('POST', self.SITE + '/login')})
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\auth.py", line 82, in build_digest_header
realm = self._thread_local.chal['realm']
AttributeError: 'thread._local' object has no attribute 'chal'
-->End of Python script error report<--
13:16:52 T:89940 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.dnatv/?foldername=liveTV
13:16:52 T:89940 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.dnatv/?foldername=liveTV) failed
13:16:52 T:87212 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
13:16:52 T:87212 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:16:53 T:90456 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
Well done, not too many finnish plugins available for Kodi, I am gonna spread the word about this plugin at a finnish AV-forum huoltovalikko.com
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Sorry. This is not working with requests version 2.8.1. Works with requests version 2.7.0 available from here if you are not able to rollback from Kodi's add-on settings

https://github.com/beenje/script.module....s/releases

I'll look later this week why this plugin has problems with new version of requests and hope that there's no need for big changes.
(2015-10-18, 19:22)munselo Wrote: Sorry. This is not working with requests version 2.8.1. Works with requests version 2.7.0 available from here if you are not able to rollback from Kodi's add-on settings

https://github.com/beenje/script.module....s/releases

I'll look later this week why this plugin has problems with new version of requests and hope that there's no need for big changes.

Just made this compatible with newest version of requests. Now works only with requests 2.8.1
very nice,
"
Please notice that you need a valid DNA TV account to be able to do anything with this plugin. "

does this still work if you have only booxtv account
I have not been able to test this plugin with booxtv. Please edit settings.xml so that you change visible to "true" from following row

<setting id="servicename" type="select" label="30003" values="dnatv|booxtv" visible="False" default="dnatv"/>

and use your booxtv login details.

If you have any problems tell me and i'll remove that mention about booxtv until you or someone else provides needed information to make changes and booxtv and dnatv are as similar as i hope.
(2015-11-16, 20:26)munselo Wrote: I have not been able to test this plugin with booxtv. Please edit settings.xml so that you change visible to "true" from following row

<setting id="servicename" type="select" label="30003" values="dnatv|booxtv" visible="False" default="dnatv"/>

and use your booxtv login details.

If you have any problems tell me and i'll remove that mention about booxtv until you or someone else provides needed information to make changes and booxtv and dnatv are as similar as i hope.

i did that i get error
http://xbmclogs.com/pjm3356ui

thanks
Added some brackets so now it should at least try to login
(2015-11-16, 22:34)munselo Wrote: Added some brackets so now it should at least try to login

Thanks man now its working Blush
I need some help, the you tube add on does not wor k. I currently have kodi 14.2 and when I try to use the you tube add on, it says error: script failed and does not oprn it. Can someone help me please!
booxtv part has stopped working as of yesterday....could it be that they have changed something in the API?
At least booxtv webui is still version 1.8. Please remove /plugin.video.dnata/settings.xml and try again after that.
tried it...no luck...removed the whole plugin and re-installed...no luck

checked the logs and it has some errors that are beyond my understanding around row 350

http://xbmclogs.com/pixe2eqkf
Thanks for log. That error is created because there is not so much error checking and when login fails in this kind of situation recordings variable is not assigned. So it just tells that login fails.

I'm busy until monday but i'll check then if there is anything i can find out without having a booxtv account.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DNA TV plugin (finnish tv recording service)0