Beta DNA TV plugin (finnish tv recording service)
Yo, Kodi Bros!

I'm using this DNATV-addon with kodi on RPi and watch my BooxTV stuff happily with it.

My problem is that Yle2 -channel disappeared from live-tv -channellist last weekend. Yle1, YleFem and YleTeema are still present at the list. I just tested that I can still watch Yle2 liveTV-broadcast with booxTV-app on android.

Have you got any hints for this problem? Luckily "Linnan Juhlat" comes from Yle1-channel so I don't miss that important (and interesting) event! Tongue
Oh great. Now the Yle1-channel disappeared also from the list and my watching of "linnan juhlat" got brutally aborted!

Has anyone got the clue what is happening here?
I hope post #31 helps
Thanks munselo! That surely helped me! Pikkukakkonen is now playing smoothly on livetv-broadcast. You are the man!
First, thanks for the plugin and all your work Smile.

I've had some problems with latest Kodi v17 and this plugin. It gave me some errors related to a certain cookie used in login (or rather it being not found and having no default). I managed to fix the login myself so all is well now! There is another small issue with recordings view. All folders (series etc) are shown first in the list, but they are empty. All individual recordings are listed separately after the folders, so it can be a rather long list because they are ungrouped. This I didn't bother fixing yet since it was otherwise completely usable.
Are you using dnatv or booxtv?
I just changed login address for dnatv and made some changes to recordings listing.
Using dnatv. Thanks, login works properly with the new update. I think there was some improvement with recording folders, but looks like there are still some issues. Some series are grouped properly, but some 'serie' folders are empty and their recordings are listed individually. Maybe something fishy with my recordings. I didn't yet figure out a pattern to it.
Smile 
Hi and thanks a lot for your plugin! Smile

I'm using Booxtv, and the last update made the recordings folder load faster on the Pi! Cool But I am experiencing similar issues with the recording folders, some show folders are empty but if I scroll down my recordings the episodes are listed individually at the bottom, after the folders so I can start playing them directly from the recordings folder.

So it's making an empty "main folder" for some shows, and then listing the episodes at the bottom in the recordings folder.

But its a bit wierd because some shows are listed correctly for example:

Listed correctly:

------ Recordings Folder ------

Haluatko miljonääriksi
  • Haluatko miljonääriksi
  • Haluatko miljonääriksi
  • Haluatko miljonääriksi
  • Haluatko miljonääriksi
  • Haluatko miljonääriksi
  • Haluatko miljonääriksi
----------------------------------

But then

Suomen huutokauppakeisari
  • Empty folder

And then there is one show that doesnt have empty show folder, its just listed in the recordings:

Olipa kerran elämä
Olipa kerran elämä
Olipa kerran elämä
Olipa kerran elämä
Olipa kerran elämä

Sorry it took this long and it's nice to know that someone is using this.

There is new version of plugin available. I made some changes to how recording list is generated. Now there should not be any empty folders or shows listed on main list instead of folder. There is also an option to set maximum age for recording list before refresh.
Thanks for great plugin! Works very nicely! One minor request I would have: Could you add some logo for plugin, it would look nice in Video shortcuts?
Wink 
Many thanks for great plugin!
Big thanks for the great plugin, been using it a lot last few months. The live TV feature doesn't seem to work for me since some weeks back.
I was wondering if there is something in my setup or has DNA done some changes which made the plugin unusable? (Using DNA TV not Booxtv)

Below is what tail -f kodi.log shows when starting Yle TV1 live. (Token and session altered in the URL on first line)

22:41:31.006 T:1958768640 NOTICE: VideoPlayer: Opening: http://85.131.84.243:80/session/abcdefg/...en=xyz_xyz
22:41:31.006 T:1958768640 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
22:41:31.023 T:1382020080 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
22:41:31.067 T:1382020080 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
22:41:31.625 T:1354757104 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle 6
22:41:32.302 T:1382020080 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
22:41:32.302 T:1382020080 NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
22:41:32.355 T:1382020080 NOTICE: Creating video thread
22:41:32.355 T:1382020080 NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
22:41:32.360 T:1382020080 NOTICE: Creating audio thread

Edit: The problem was in my system, the plugin is working ok. Unfortunately I don't know what the problem was or what fixed it.
(2017-05-01, 20:17)savis21 Wrote: Thanks for great plugin! Works very nicely! One minor request I would have: Could you add some logo for plugin, it would look nice in Video shortcuts?

You can create and add an icon.png to your plugin.video.dnatv folder if you are using Kodi 16 or earlier or to plugin.video.dnatv/resources folder if using Kodi 17 and download latest version of this plugin. I might add some kind of default icon later.

(2017-06-10, 19:11)Rascals Wrote: Big thanks for the great plugin, been using it a lot last few months. The live TV feature doesn't seem to work for me since some weeks back.
I was wondering if there is something in my setup or has DNA done some changes which made the plugin unusable? (Using DNA TV not Booxtv)

---

Edit: The problem was in my system, the plugin is working ok. Unfortunately I don't know what the problem was or what fixed it.

Nice to know it works again for you. There are some problems with login checking amongst others but i don't want this plugin to login and out every time it's run. Login check works most of the time and that's good enough for now.
I see from the discussions many have been able to get the plugin working with BooxTV. Some have had similar error messages as I:

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'HTTPDigestAuth' object has no attribute 'init_per_thread_state'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dnatv/addon.py", line 230, in <module>
main()
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dnatv/addon.py", line 220, in main
recordings_dir()
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dnatv/addon.py", line 82, in recordings_dir
dnatv = DNATVSession(username, password, servicename)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dnatv/dnatv.py", line 41, in __init__
self.digest_auth.init_per_thread_state()
AttributeError: 'HTTPDigestAuth' object has no attribute 'init_per_thread_state'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Have tried what saw in this chain e.g. changing service from Booxtv to dnatv and back etc etc but no luck.
Wonder if anyone can give an idea how to analyse this.

My kodi version is 17.3 (OSMC) and using the version v0.3.6 for the plugin.

I did some cleaning of the plugin when installing - there was zip-file inside the zip so wonder if this was right - currently the plugin folder looks like:

├── addon.py
├── addon.xml
├── changelog.txt
├── dnatv.py
├── dnatv.pyo
└── resources
├── language
│   ├── English
│   │   └── strings.xml
│   └── Finnish
│   └── strings.xml
└── settings.xml

4 directories, 8 files
Hi,
I have no idea if this plugin is working with BooxTV at the moment. Did you use install from zip file function to install this plugin?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DNA TV plugin (finnish tv recording service)0