Beta DNA TV plugin (finnish tv recording service)
Hi,

Zip file function? If you're referring to Kodi's 'install from zip' then yes. tried it but it was failed - therefore made the installation manually and ended up with folder tree as in post #59.

Reason why thought I dare to clean up the installation a bit is the tree out of zip looks like following Smile

└── plugin.video.dnatv-master
├── plugin.video.dnatv
│   ├── addon.py
│   ├── addon.xml
│   ├── changelog.txt
│   ├── dnatv.py
│   └── resources
│   ├── language
│   │   ├── English
│   │   │   └── strings.xml
│   │   └── Finnish
│   │   └── strings.xml
│   └── settings.xml
└── plugin.video.dnatv.zip

6 directories, 8 files

So removed one plugin.video.dnatv.zip from the folder and copied the folder inside the zip file to .kodi/addons.. I presume the 'install from zip' does not work because of how the zip file is structured. After installing manually was able to start the plugin, change settings etc but when attempting to access the live tv or recordings, got a failure.

Anyway good to know if you are not sure about BooxTV at the moment. At least will not bang my head on the wall in vain Wink surely would be nice to have it though.

I have used Kodi a bit in past but never really attempted plugins so have a learning curve. But when saw this plugin got interested and hoping to learn more. Really a noob with Python as well but with some PHP backround I expect to understand some of the plugin code sooner or later.
Ok,

I think you are missing script.module.requests that's required by this plugin and gets installed if you install it with Kodi's 'install from zip'. Looks like you downloaded files from github using it's 'Clone or Download' button. If you still have plugin.video.dnatv.zip file use that for installation or download it again from link on the opening post.
Brilliant! It works.

What can I say, thanks a lot! This is a great plugin!
Awesome, but for some reason this does not show all channels (DNA-TV). Paid or free, some of both missing. No errors.
Any clue why and how to fix?
Is your problem that you cannot watch all listed channels or that some channels you are able to watch from dna tv website or mobile application are not in live tv channel list.
The latter. Channels missing from the livetv list.

At first I replied that all was good. And it was for a while. Then I watched one pay channel (Viasat Jääkiekko), stopped for a while and then tried to go back watching, but the channel was not on the list anymore. I rebooted libreelec but the channel is still missing. As well as Viasat Jalkapallo.
Anyone else having this issue?
Onko muilla samaa ongelmaa?
Right now two channels missing (not on the live tv list). Viasat Jääkiekko and Viasat Jalkapallo  Sad
Right. I watched C More Max. Stopped for a while and when came back to dnatv, the channel was not on the livetv list anymore. 
So all three channels I use the most are not watchable. Unfair.
Is there some cache or similar which could be flushed? Where the plugin actually takes the live channels?
I've been very happy user of the plugin for many years.
Now I just recently bought a new sat-received (VU+ UNO 4k SE) and it has Kodi (17.1 I think) as a plugin....so installed it....dug up my dna-plugin and installed it.....no Errors...all fine...
start the plugin....get the Live - Recordings -selection, choose Recordings....get the list of programs......choose one and start....and the entire Kodi crashes and I am back on the Sat-tv Interface....

Could use some pointers on where to start Debugging this Thing....
Dunno, but you could test with another distro for vu. ATV/OpenVIX etc. if they exist for your device.

For me the problem is still some pay-tv channels disappearing from the live-tv list after watching. 
Re-installing does not help, but a fresh install to a new device has all channels.
If someone else encounters this. For some reason, the dna-tv view setting was by default "unwatched". Every channel that is viewed once, is watched and disappears from the view.
I found the whole setting accidentally and changed to "all" and now everything rocks again.
Hi,

Is anyone still using this plugin? Currently not working, cannot fetch list of recording. Or is it just me?

2020-08-01 19:13:42.065 T:1759503072   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: "name='ssid', domain=None, path=None"
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dnatv/addon.py", line 230, in <module>
                                                main()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dnatv/addon.py", line 220, in main
                                                recordings_dir()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dnatv/addon.py", line 82, in recordings_dir
                                                dnatv = DNATVSession(username, password, servicename)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dnatv/dnatv.py", line 56, in __init__
                                                self.cookies.pop('ssid')
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/_abcoll.py", line 519, in pop
                                                value = self[key]
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/cookies.py", line 328, in __getitem__
                                                return self._find_no_duplicates(name)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/cookies.py", line 399, in _find_no_duplicates
                                                raise KeyError('name=%r, domain=%r, path=%r' % (name, domain, path))
                                            KeyError: "name='ssid', domain=None, path=None"
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-08-01 19:13:42.276 T:1790329568   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.dnatv/?foldername=recordings
2020-08-01 19:13:42.278 T:1915393584   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.dnatv/?foldername=recordings) failed
I have same issue, dna change folder naming and url also. I try to fix it, but there is something still wrong...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DNA TV plugin (finnish tv recording service)0