Mind meltdown2
First thread closed due to rule violation so lets try again.

Hi,

I have a little Android MBox which is running Isengard 15.2. I have some addons that work fine picking up legal TV. My question is about IPTV simple client.

I had a great URL using some xmltv working fine with logos and EPG but it has either stopped working or gone on a little holiday.

Where can I find a decent URL to add into the PVR simple client? I am looking for USA and UK tv only really.

I see some lists that have many many URL's for individual channels which is very confusing. Surely this is not for me? What are these crazy lists?

How can I configure simple client to pick up the local path instead of remote path? I mean what would I need to type?

I am fairly new to all this but am willing to learn and enjoying tinkering with the box.

Any responses, help or pointers would be very much appreciated. Apologies if all this sounds like simple stuff but to a freshie out of the box it is all a bit bewildering.

Thanks
You're still asking us for free TV streams, and most of those are not legal.
My guess is you're looking for illegal streaming channels. I recommend instead using USTVNow and FilmOn. These are both legal, FilmOn is completely free and carries a good chunk of UK Freeview channels (as well as a ton of their own networks and others, like A Wealth of Entertainment (AWE) and Ebru, and USTVNow will give you seven basic channels for free (ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.).
Thanks for your replies. Not really looking for illegal stuff. Just channels that play UK and some USA TV content. I have no idea what USA tv is free or not if any. I intend to move abroad soon and want to make sure I understand this box before I go.

Is there a place to find such url's?
Also why do I see some with each individual channel? These big long lists look a little freaky.

I have my own ways of watching sky etc... But I am specifically asking about this box for use abroad.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mind meltdown21