Multi fanart background based on playlist
Hi, I'm trying to make the background in Ace's main menu randomizes based on its playlist..
e.g
Action Playlist, background randomizes from Action movies backdrops...

After some googling i found this :
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223529

So.. i tried it for Ace, but it doesn't seem to be working, it gave me black screen in background..

guisettings.xml
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.ace.vpl1.MultiFanart">special://profile/playlists/video/Barat.xsp</setting>

IncludesVIPmenu.xml

Code:

<item id="31">
            <!-- Vpl 1 -->
            <label>FILM BARAT</label>
            <label2>West Movie</label2>
            <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/vplaylist.jpg</icon>
            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(vpl1.MultiFanart)]</thumb>
            <onclick>Skin.SetBool(playlists)</onclick>
            <onclick>Skin.SetString(playlist,v1)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(31) + SubString(skin.string(mfvpl1_list),latest)">ActivateWindow(videolibrary,$INFO[skin.string(vpl1.path)],return)</onclick>    
            <onclick condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(31) + SubString(skin.string(mfvpl1_list),random)">ActivateWindow(videolibrary,$INFO[skin.string(vpl1a.path)],return)</onclick>
            <property name="dropdown">not_empty</property>            
            <property name="widget">Playlist</property>
            <property name="widget2">Playlist2</property>            
            <property name="widgetPlaylist">C:/Users/Downloader/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/playlists/video/Barat.xsp</property>
            <property name="widgetPlaylist2">C:/Users/Downloader/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/playlists/video/Recommended_Barat.xsp</property>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(skin.string(vpl1))</visible>
        </item>

Is there anything else that i need to get this to work?
The thread mentioned script playlist but i can't find such script

thanks
make a hidden list with <content> that contain your playlist, give it an ID. and set autoscroll for it, so the list will move from one item to another....

then in your multiimage control set the path for that list.

see here for more info:
https://github.com/sualfred/Bello-Kodi-1...18958b3f99
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-08-29, 10:15)tomer953 Wrote: make a hidden list with <content> that contain your playlist, give it an ID. and set autoscroll for it, so the list will move from one item to another....

then in your multiimage control set the path for that list.

see here for more info:
https://github.com/sualfred/Bello-Kodi-1...18958b3f99

Thanks, will give it a try,
Is it heavy on resources though?
I'm aiming for lightest version of my custom skins.. if it's too heavy i might just skip it..
the more lists are loaded the slower the skin, but afaik one hidden list won't effect so much... Im loading about dozens scripts,widgets and services when my skin is loading, and it take 2-5 seconds... so..
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi fanart background based on playlist0