• 11(current)
Change Username
(2017-09-14, 15:43)Alevi Wrote: I would kindly ask you if you can change my username from Alevi to Meshuu.
Thanks in advance.

Any news?
sorry missed your request.
changed now.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi would it be possible to change my username from 'DJ Freakwenc' to 'Gary The Brown' Thanks
(Gary The Brown.)
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Could you rename me to 'disrupted' please?
done
Hey guys, can I please get a name change to TheGame1986? Thanks.
done
(2017-11-17, 11:41)ronie Wrote: done
 That was quick! Thanks.
Hi ... I created a user named itsybitsysdad, using an email address of @Karellen- email removed, but never got an activation code. I tried requesting a code from my itsybitsysdad profile page MANY times, but the site never sends me an activation code. So I had to create this account ... but I really want to use the itsybitsysdad and @Karellen- email removed email.
Can you please help, or tell me how to get help to get that account activated?
Thanks,
mike
Hello @mgdipalma

I will move your request to the correct thread. One of the forum administrators will deal with it. I think it should be ok just to rename mgdipalma to itsybitsysdad but the administrators will make that determination.

Allow 24 hours for a response.

Have you checked your Spam folder? A lot of times they end up there. If you use a local client, you may have to log into the yahoo webmail service to check.

How did you activate this one, but not the other one?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-28, 07:26)mgdipalma Wrote: Hi ... I created a user named itsybitsysdad, using an email address of @Karellen- email removed, but never got an activation code. I tried requesting a code from my itsybitsysdad profile page MANY times, but the site never sends me an activation code. So I had to create this account ... but I really want to use the itsybitsysdad and @Karellen- email removed email.
Can you please help, or tell me how to get help to get that account activated?
Thanks,
mike

I've found and activated the account. Try logging into it now and see if everything is wo rking correctly.

As @Karellen says, the activation email may have been caught in spam filters (it's not uncommon).

If it's sorted I can close the other spare account for you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-11-28, 07:36)Karellen Wrote: Hello @mgdipalma

I will move your request to the correct thread. One of the forum administrators will deal with it. I think it should be ok just to rename mgdipalma to itsybitsysdad but the administrators will make that determination.

Allow 24 hours for a response.

Have you checked your Spam folder? A lot of times they end up there. If you use a local client, you may have to log into the yahoo webmail service to check.

How did you activate this one, but not the other one?
Hi Karellen & DarrenHill ... sorry I posted this here, I couldn't see any other place. The account in question is now activated and I can log into the itsybitsysdad account... thanks so much for your help.

Yes DarrenHill, please close the mgdipalma account as I will not be needing it.

DUH on me ... you guys were right, the activation code was in my spam folder ... sorry about that.

Thanks again ... Mike
No problem, glad it's sorted out.

I've closed your other now-redundant account.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi,

I've made a mistake when creating my forum user account and I configured my username as my email address.
I would like to help me delete the references to my email address that are publicly accessible by users of your forum, as my username for example. 
There is no way of changing it using usual account tools.
I also tried to delete a post in order to delete this reference to my email address. This is also not possible. I have checked the rules and there is no mention on this matter deleting posts or even user account.

I notice that there is no section in the forum reserved to forum tech issues.
In the emails I receive from your forum, I'm advised to get in touch with an Administrator but there is no info on how to do this.
I tried to contact a Forum Moderator but I'm being told that I don't have permissions to access that page.
It's like a bad joke.
I feel trapped here in your forum.

Thanks for any help
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0