• 27(current)
Change Username
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Could I please have my username changed to "numbly953" please
done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Could I please have my username changed to "questionmark191" please
Done
My Signature
Hi, is it possible to change my username from 3000 to ROH3000 ?

Appreciated!!
Done
My Signature
could i change my username to "FriedEngineer"?

Thanks!
Consider yourself suitably cooked Wink

Done.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi I typed my username incorrectly, please change it to Slovakbrit, thank you
Done
My Signature
Hi, is it possible to change my username from ROH3000 to R.O.H.3000 ?

So the differences are just the three dots.

Appreciated!!
deleted
Hi, I created this account when I was less security minded and my u/n is personally identifiable. I would like to change my name to LegzRwheelz.

Additionally I would like to change the email associate with this account. Thank you and have a good day
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
R.O.H.3000
LegzRwheelz
Done.

Emails can be changed via the User Control Panel.
My Signature
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0