• 2(current)
Change Username
Hi,

I tried to piggyback on another thread about this but that was probably a bad idea.

Any chance I get my user name changed to 'mellomade'?

Thanks!
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Great. Thank you ronie!
Hi, would it be possible to change my forum username to "ManiacB" please?

I created this account some time ago and the above is the handle I go by everywhere else these days.
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Would it be worthwhile making this into a sticky thread? It'll save new threads from being started for something that's already available?

If a Name Change thread hasn't been stickied due to workload? I personally wouldn't care doing it myself if given the rights.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
Please don't sticky stuff like this.
Stickied posts are for important announcements. I don't care at all if people open a seperate thread for name change issues.
A username change request could be deemed as an important "thing" for a Website and Forum Issues or Suggestions thread, considering a username is a rather integral part of a forum. My 2c, not bothered either way, just making a suggestion.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
We can put together a forum post or a wiki page that explains how to do various things on the forum, including name change requests, and then sticky that. Stuff that isn't really "rules" but more like "how-to". That way it won't clutter up the sticky post area with one post just for name changes, another for another topic, etc.
Please Change my Username from:

Heinzpsx

to

DennisTA

Thanks!
Regards,
Dennis
done.
Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Dennis
chnage username from

uNiversal

to

un1versal

thats and L at end if it isnt already please. making IRC -> Github -> Forums all same nick since universal was taken on various IRC networks and other places... (I blame the grand kids for this they did this for me).
done.
thx now I match all over Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0