• 12(current)
Change Username
(2017-12-03, 15:23)orouwk Wrote: Hi,

I've made a mistake when creating my forum user account and I configured my username as my email address.
I would like to help me delete the references to my email address that are publicly accessible by users of your forum, as my username for example. 
There is no way of changing it using usual account tools.
I also tried to delete a post in order to delete this reference to my email address. This is also not possible. I have checked the rules and there is no mention on this matter deleting posts or even user account.

I notice that there is no section in the forum reserved to forum tech issues.
In the emails I receive from your forum, I'm advised to get in touch with an Administrator but there is no info on how to do this.
I tried to contact a Forum Moderator but I'm being told that I don't have permissions to access that page.
It's like a bad joke.
I feel trapped here in your forum.

Thanks for any help
Guess a mod will move this to the proper place
If not try this tread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237108
Moved your topic. The topic title however is not anywhere near the problem. There is no technical forum issue.
Ask for renaming your current forum name in the topic as indicated in the previous post.
Tell us what you want the new user name to be and we can change it for you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-12-03, 17:16)DarrenHill Wrote: Tell us what you want the new user name to be and we can change it for you.
 new name: orouwk

tks
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-12-03, 18:05)ronie Wrote: done
 great thank you
I've edited the thread a little too as well to remove the old (email address) name as well.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Current name: yaniv.kahalany
Can you change it to 'yanivk'?

Thanks.
Done

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello.

I would like to change my username to “ Exmaniac “

Thanks.
(2018-01-29, 15:03)Xemaniac Wrote: Hello.

I would like to change my username to “ Exmaniac “

Thanks.
 doing so now Exmaniac
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Dear Moderators, please change my user name to "AV9279". I also see that my previous posts and replies from other users referring to me were moved to a different board, not completely deleted. If those posts cannot be deleted completely, then please remove any reference to my user name in my posts as well as other users' replies. My apologies in advance if this is not the correct board for this request. Thank you.
Thread moved to website and forum section

I'll change your name in a moment. Generally we do not delete stuff here directly, but after a period of time the garbage section gets emptied at which point the other thread will go.

I've swapped your old name for your new one in the thread, at least until it gets auto deleted later.

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you very much, Darren!
I want to change my username to "International".
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0