• 13(current)
Change Username
Done. Thank you for your understanding of the English rules here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Can you please change my username to "scarface_one"?

Thanks
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Can you please change my username to "S8C blog" please?
Done

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry asking for that. I've just registred but, by mistake, I wrote the e-mail address instead of my name, exposing it to everyone. Can you please fix that, replacing the name "nazarux@xxxxxx" with just the name ("nazarux"). Or at least remove my account and e-mail so i can register again correctly.
Once again, I'm sorry.
Thanks in advanced.
done. and email address deleted from your post Smile

welcome to the forums.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
moved to username changes...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Can you please change my user name to Johnps30

Thanks
(2018-04-06, 22:13)[email protected] Wrote: Can you please change my user name to Johnps30

Thanks

That username already exists with the same email address. I'll close that and rename this one too it.

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi folks,

I'm still experiencing this issue 325878 (thread), and was thinking if it may occur due to the special charcters used in the username (space and ü).

Can you change my username to HolgerKuehn ? I'll try access the bugtracker than again.

On one different note:
I've been donating via SEPA since 1st september 2017, starting with the minimum amount for donator status. On the donation-site (https://kodi.tv/donate-wire-transfer) you're stateing to contact via mail, one the minimum amout is reached, but do not list an address on the contact site either (https://kodi.tv/contact-kodi-team). Maybe you can change this to a forum link that should be adressed for it.

Greetings
Holger
@HolgerKuehn

Done.

Regarding the donations, I don't see you as part of the Donators group. If you have made the minimum donation send me a PM with details of the payment and I will pass onto @DarrenHill or @ronie

Hopefully @ronie can fix the email issue also. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi folks,

thanks or changing; I'll test the bug tracker shortly and note it in the appropriate thread.

PM is sent.

Holger
Hi,

Could you pls change my username too? Make it robusrkodi or something alike.

Thanks.

Rob
usernames including our brandname are prohibited, so i've picked your second option.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0