• 14(current)
Change Username
hahahaha
Hi  new member . I had issues with registering, username and or password not accepted yet  Im told they are in use. Ive had to register via  a throwaway email,  which redirects to my normal address.
If a mod could contact me would be appreciated.
What username are you assuming to use?

If someone else has it already then of course you'll have to choose another...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi thanks for the reply,  Ok what happened was "finger" trouble at reg time.
The username i used was accepted originally, but  then further on went it all went to custard.
So, the username is of no consequence i can get another.
Its the email  that’s now an issue. I’m unable to use my proper email here, and have had to resort to one via spamgourmet

The username i tried was  antman59. 
I don’t want to place my email here for obvious reasons, which is why i need someone to pm me from which point i can hand my proper email over as well,and then you guys will see  both are one and the same person. ie me
I know what caused all this, middle copy button on mouse. (linux mint) I sometimes forget ...

Sorry to be a bother.
@antuser20antcj

Even if we PM you, you will be unable to reply as you are still a junior member and won't have permissions to PM.

Instead, type your email into a post here, then once you post it, immediately edit your post and remove the email address and save. The moderators will still be able to see the edit. Yes, your email address will be visible for the few seconds while you edit it out again, but the chances are quite slim that someone will see your post in that exact few seconds.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok  no problems
Ok thanks. You are registered as antcj with that email address. Your registration was back in 2015. If you have forgotten your password, then just use the "lost password" option.

Let us know when you have logged in using your original account, so we can remove the new antuser20antcj account.

If you still want to change the username, make another request here using the original login account.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok all good, many thanks.
You can dump this one now, ill go back to the old account.

Thanks again
As trac.kodi.tv doesn't let me login anymore, although it was working in the past,
can an admin please change my account name to puenktchen
@puenktchen

Username changed.
My Signature
(2018-08-06, 00:56)Karellen Wrote: @puenktchen

Username changed.
 Thank you!
hello, can I have my username changed to prynn? 

thanks
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
May I get username changed from seoscar to seooscar? thanks
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0