• 15(current)
Change Username
Please change my username to FyBebfOljmte
@FyBebfOljmte

Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey can my username be changed to KryptoArrow Please.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
No, as that still links to your website (which itself violates our piracy policy (wiki) so references to it are not allowed) and is also linked to an add-on of the same name.

The forum rules (wiki) and the piracy policy (wiki) apply to all aspects here, including user names and website associations/links.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill DjSpike2k8 Smile
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
That's fine thanks - done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ayyeo, name change request to KodiThomson50
It's first and last name

The account sign-up blocked anything containing kodi.  Thank you in advance Smile

I'm available on the following forums as such: 
opensubtitles.org kodithomson50
fanart.tv kodithomson50
imdb.com kodithomson50
themoviedb.org kodithomson50
musicbrainz.org kodithomson50
theaudiodb.com kodithomson50
omdbapi.com kodithomson50
trakt.tv kodithomson50
google kodithomson50
kodi forums kthomson50
^^ duplicate post removed by request of poster

@kthomson50 We will have to discuss your request, although you do seem to have a name right to the usage of "Kodi".
@Kib Thank you for looking into it, take your time, its not super important, just makes remembering usernames easier, but if it risks newcomers presuming I'm some relic in the community then I'd rather avoid said situation if at all possible.  We could try it for a while, and if it does start to happen then I could request a changeout in the future.
neverminde, guess keep my old Name for Now
Hello,
Im guessing this is the place to ask to change my User ID, sorry, i made a typo entering my details, my username should be:
racesmore

Thank you Smile
Done

Kodi Blog Posts
Can I change my username to MP.STREAM?
Can you please change my username to "beatmasterrs"?

thx Smile
both done.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0