• 16(current)
Change Username
Can you please change my username to Linero? Would really appreciate that!
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-12-11, 23:58)Karellen Wrote: Done
 You are a wonderful devil. Thank you Big Grin
change username to TechGuru 

please
Only if you use your guru skills to help out users in the forum

--- edit ---
Can't change it to Techguru as it is already taken.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
lol how about TechieComedian
Done
My Signature
thank you
Can you change my username (Name shown) to PE1949 .. thanks
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie
Hello, I started this account quite a while ago for a simple problem I had when I first entered the world of Kodi.
Now, after a few years, here I am again, and I can't find a way to change my username.

Searching here, I found that it's an operation that can only be done by an admin: would it be possible for me to have it changed into "DarkSphere00"?

I'm asking because I'm trying to finally unify all of my online accounts with the same username, and in particular the "AKER" part in "xdaAKER" is tied with an episode from the past which I'm not very fond of...
It's not a tragedy or anything too bad however, so if for any reason you prefer not to have it changed it's still going to be okay.

DS00
Done
My Signature
Thank you a lot!
Hi, please change mine to teki4u
Thank you in advance!
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0