• 17(current)
Change Username
Mine was never changed, please change it to runswithascript.
@teki4u Done

@runswithascript Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Could I request mine be changed from JohnYYC to SirMaple?
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-04-28, 19:57)ronie Wrote: done

Much appreciated! Smile
May I change my username to Oshan Ruiz

Thank you
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I wanted to use the username stax76 but it was already taken and I don't remember if it was me. My current e-mail address is

<removed>

old or alternative addresses are:

<removed>

I'm the author of staxrip and mpv.net and think it makes sense to use the same username here like I use in other media related forums.

Kodi seem to be hard to use like mpv, I will need community help.

mod edit - email addresses removed from public display.
It was set up to use the yahoo.de address.

I've changed that to the gmail one, so you should now be able to use the forgotten password function at log-in to regain your password and access to the account.

Once you've done that let us know in this thread and we can close down the cali69 account.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
california 1969 can be deleted, great support, thanks!
You're welcome - the other account is now closed.

I've also removed your email addresses from the above post, as it's not the kind of thing to be on public display.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Can you change my username to bhse76
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Can you please change my username to SMS
(2019-05-31, 05:12)JC361082JC Wrote: Can you please change my username to SMS

User names have to be between 4 and 20 characters, so that one cannot be done.

And before you ask, the more full version (from your email address) would not be acceptable here either.

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0