• 19(current)
Change Username
(2019-08-14, 13:46)DarrenHill Wrote: @bugwelle - Done

Thank you. Works like a charm! Smile
May I please get my username amended to Cineaste

Thanks in advance!
we already have a user with that name...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-08-21, 17:25)ronie Wrote: we already have a user with that name...

Say what?

How about Cinephile
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-08-22, 17:57)ronie Wrote: done
can you change my username to BB7456?
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Please change my Username to - exitguyaus
@exitguyaus - done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Please change my username to Chillbo, if still available Blush
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
done
(2019-10-21, 13:01)ronie Wrote: done

Thank you!
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
(2019-11-10, 11:16)DarrenHill Wrote: @えっちな - our preference is that usernames are in English (or at least English script). The forum language is English only, and that includes usernames.

I’m sorry, I didn’t know. There wasn’t any mention of that in the registration process.

Can someone change my username to ecchina ko, please?
Done, and thank you for your understanding.

You are right that it's not in the registration process - something we will correct shortly.

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi there,
I request to rename my current account name to: CastagnaIT
if possible respect the words in capital letters

Thank you!
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0