• 23(current)
Change Username
plz change to gensufz
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I have a very special request. I would like to know if it is possible for a admin forum to change my kodi login nickname for me.
I can close my account and open another one, but I would very very much like to keep my history. 

Anyway thanks for reading
(2021-07-01, 09:30)ellega Wrote: I would like to know if it is possible for a admin forum to change my kodi login nickname for me.
Yep. What do you want it changed to?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-01, 09:46)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 09:30)ellega Wrote: I would like to know if it is possible for a admin forum to change my kodi login nickname for me.
Yep. What do you want it changed to?

Great. Thanks you
"Nanomani"
(2021-07-01, 10:07)Nanomani Wrote: Great. Thanks you
"Nanomani"
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Can you change my username to "pjdev85", please? That would be nice. :-) Thanks.
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Could you please change my username to "EtaoinShrudlu"? Many thanks!
@EtaoinShrudlu - done Smile
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi,

Can you please change my screen name to The_Duke ?  Thanks!
(2021-11-24, 07:27)FOFTech Wrote: Can you please change my screen name to The_Duke ?  Thanks!
Unfortunately someone already has it.
Try again.
My Signature
Ok,  then "The_Real_Duke"
Done
My Signature
I wish I'd seen this thread sooner!  Could I have my user name fixed from 'bornagainpengui' to 'bornagainpenguin' please?  Thanks!  Been wishing to fix this for a while now...

PS: Would doing this also change the login?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0