• 24(current)
Change Username
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm sorry for even asking but can my name be edited to reflect what it is on GitHub so it can be consistent and I stay sane....

Ch3dd4rGoblin

Please and thank you!
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
can you please change my username to crossrock? thank you
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Photo 
Could an admin change my user name from jimsteph.jc to JAMESCOWAN please I set that name up when her and I were together. Now just causes problems. Thank You.
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello,
Can I ask for a username change? More people know me as a heppen, not a nfm886. Would be nice to be able to change my current username (nfm886) to heppen_ or heppen
Thanks!
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello, could you change my username to u154352 please? Thank you Smile
done
Hi there,

Could you guys please change my forum username to KodiUltimate ?

Thanks
(2022-03-19, 00:55)awesomebuilder Wrote: KodiUltimate
No, sorry. We don't allow Kodi in the username. I know there are other usernames that use it in some form, but they are older accounts before the policy was applied.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey, Can I ask for username change to heppenowski
Done
My Signature
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0