tvshow.genre for episodes?
How do i call tvshow.genre when control is focused on episodes?
Code:
<value condition="IsEmpty(Container(x).ListItem.Genre)">$INFO[Container(x).ListItem.Genre]</value>

That doesn't work.. it returns blank value..
Might be other issues, but for one thing the condition needs to be "!IsEmpty..."
(2015-08-29, 18:24)braz Wrote: Might be other issues, but for one thing the condition needs to be "!IsEmpty..."

already tried that before... didn't work..
do episodes have blank value for genre?

Code:
<value condition="IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem.Genre)">test</value>

Returns "test" on the skin when i focus on the episodes in Home panel

here's the complete code:
Code:
<control type="group" id="601">
            <!-- Painel Em Progresso/Painel de detalhes -->
            <visible>[Control.IsVisible(602) | Control.IsVisible(603) | Control.HasFocus(510) | Control.HasFocus(5100)] + ![Skin.HasSetting(submode) | Window.IsActive(5099)]</visible>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Genero -->
                <posx>462</posx>
                <posy>185</posy>
                <width>463</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
                <font>Font_16</font>
                <label>$VAR[Widget_Genre]</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
                <scrollout>false</scrollout>
            </control>

Code:
    <variable name="Widget_Genre">
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem.Genre)">$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Genre]</value>

</variable>

Ok just read the wiki.. it's true, it doesn't support episodes yet
Quote:ListItem.Genre Shows the genre of the currently selected song, album or movie in a container

Any workaround for this?
Will add tvshow genre to the episode view and PR it later today. This will make it available for episode items.

EDIT: PR @ https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7920
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-08-30, 07:22)mkortstiege Wrote: Will add tvshow genre to the episode view and PR it later today. This will make it available for episode items.

EDIT: PR @ https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7920

Awesome mkortstiege Big Grin
No milestone? So it won't make it to Isengard 15.2?
There's no milestone because it's not yet reviewed. Not sure if we're going to backport this to isengard branch in case it gets merged.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Since it requires a database upgrade we're not going to backport it to Isengard branch, sorry.
(2015-09-04, 13:50)mkortstiege Wrote: Since it requires a database upgrade we're not going to backport it to Isengard branch, sorry.

It's Ok mkortstiege at least it's good to know it will be implemented one day Big Grin
Thanks for letting me know, appreciate all the hardwork you guys have done Smile
You're welcome Wink

Btw, one day == already available in the v16 snapshots
(2015-09-04, 17:59)mkortstiege Wrote: You're welcome Wink

Btw, one day == already available in the v16 snapshots

I could be wrong but the == feels like you are coding/working to hard Tongue
It is all appreciated though so I hope it comes across as it was intended (a joke) and not anything derogatory or negative in any way (I try to only speak in positives Smile)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvshow.genre for episodes?0