• 5(current)
Release HGTV Video Addon
A pull request for V3.0.6 has been made for the kodi.org repo.
This should fix the problem with a few shows not displaying episodes.
Should be available in the kodi.org repo in a few days.
I have Kodi 14.2. The only version of this add on that I am able to download from the official repository is the 2.1.5 and it is not working. Are the newer versions compatible with Kodi 14.2 ?
Thank you
(2016-07-02, 13:22)phileas50 Wrote: I have Kodi 14.2. The only version of this add on that I am able to download from the official repository is the 2.1.5 and it is not working. Are the newer versions compatible with Kodi 14.2 ?
Thank you

No
I live in The Netherlands.
Up until a few weeks ago I was able to watch HGTV "Fixer-Upper Full Episodes".
Starting July 1st I was unable to start any of these episodes.
After clearing Kodi's cache no Fixer-Upper series are showing at all.

Probably due to a change in the website and thus the Scaper unable to retrieve Fixer-Upper video's?
Is that what is being discussed here?
Thanks!
(2016-07-08, 11:52)Marco_H Wrote: I live in The Netherlands.
Up until a few weeks ago I was able to watch HGTV "Fixer-Upper Full Episodes".
Starting July 1st I was unable to start any of these episodes.
After clearing Kodi's cache no Fixer-Upper series are showing at all.

Probably due to a change in the website and thus the Scaper unable to retrieve Fixer-Upper video's?
Is that what is being discussed here?
Thanks!

That show is no longer listed on the website.
There still is a page "http://www.hgtv.com/shows/fixer-upper/fixer-upper-full-episodes-season-2-videos/" but is says
"Videos in This Playlist [Previous][Next] -5 -0 of 0 videos".
I take it that the actual videos have been removed from the page.
Ah well I guess that I'll have to wait until they publish new episodes...
Can someone help me i live in United Kingdom and i cant get HGTV CANADA on my kodi keeps saying check login..i have kodi jarvis 16.0
(2016-07-21, 23:20)Wendy15 Wrote: Can someone help me i live in United Kingdom and i cant get HGTV CANADA on my kodi keeps saying check login

It will not work outside of Canada. You can read further in the correct support thread (this thread is for the US version):
232755 (thread)
Is there a way to fix the empty folders, yesterday most of the folders and programs where renew, but the folder Cool Pools does not open, any ideas ?
(2016-08-04, 19:02)mutagen Wrote: Is there a way to fix the empty folders, yesterday most of the folders and programs where renew, but the folder Cool Pools does not open, any ideas ?

No idea, works OK for me. Maybe the website was in transition and you can try again later.
(2016-08-04, 19:22)learningit Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 19:02)mutagen Wrote: Is there a way to fix the empty folders, yesterday most of the folders and programs where renew, but the folder Cool Pools does not open, any ideas ?

No idea, works OK for me. Maybe the website was in transition and you can try again later.

much obliged for your prompt answer.
Yesterday I saw some changes in the folders, the folder that is call House Hunters Renovation has no longer any on the episodes that it had, it now has the list of the featured episodes from different shows. hope this can be fixed thanks before hand for your attention and help
(2016-08-26, 19:50)mutagen Wrote: Yesterday I saw some changes in the folders, the folder that is call House Hunters Renovation has no longer any on the episodes that it had, it now has the list of the featured episodes from different shows. hope this can be fixed thanks before hand for your attention and help

Check again, the website seems ok now.
I was wandering approximately how long does it take for the addon content to be renew ? is it more or less a monthly renew?
thanking you before hand for your attention and help
No idea, it depends entirely on the website.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HGTV Video Addon1