• 8(current)
Release HGTV Video Addon
Thanks for keeping this plug in updated. I tried to get to your github (https://github.com/learningit/Kodi-plugi...video.hgtv), but I only get "Page not found". Do you have a different github?
The most recent version.will.always be found in the kodi.org git.
Is this addon broken again? Seems to not link to anything. 
HGTV likely updated they format.
Yesterday it was working ok , today all the "Scripps Networks Interactive" addons are down, I went to the HGTV homepage and the videos are available, so not sure what has happen, hope its and easy fix
All 5 Scripps add-ons (Cooking Channel, DIY, Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel) have been fixed. The add-ons should auto-update in a few days.
Thumbs Up 
thanks very much
Haven't been on Kodi for about a month (various reasons). Went in today and all my add-ons updated. All seem to work fine except HGTV 3.0.11. This gives me nothing but a file list of my internal folders. Going back to 3.0.10, I get the HGTV listings once again.

Is there something I have missed? 

Kodi 17.6
Hi since yesterday HGTV and DIY are not working again hope it can be fixed thanks. Did the experiment of downgrading to version 3.010 and it all works also did the same with the DIY addon and now it works again
Not working here aswell...

Clicked on HGTV and it just loads back to the apps section.

Rich
It's working fine for me. You need to post a debug log to a pastebin site if you want help.
Not working for me either, was working fine until recently.
Here's the log file:
http://paste.kodi.tv/jafiqugemo
I'm going to assume that people experiencing problems are outside of the US. It looks like all Scripps content (Cooking Channel, DIY, Food Network, HGTV and Travel Channel) are now geo-blocked.
All channels currently seem to work in the US.
You are correct, I assumed so.
Yesterday after I tried ExpressVPN with location set to USA, it worked without any problems.
Thank you very much for your quick reply and of course all work done on the addons.
I have the same problem with HGTV, all other Scripps channels work ok and I also have a VPN set to USA
At first glance, it looks like a Cable ID is now required to play any HGTV videos. I'll look again in a few days to see if there's a no login page setup.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HGTV Video Addon1