TV scraping problem
I'm running Kodi 15.1 on Windows 10 (64 bit) pulling media content off a NAS via smb shares.

I have two smb shares. Share1 and Share2. Each has two directories - one for Movies and one for TV. In the TV folder I have each show in its own folder and then each season in it's own folder. All files within the season folders follow the same naming convention - <show name>.S##E##.<episode title>

I have two content sources set: Share1/TV and Share1/Movies.

I scraped both sources as TV and Movies respectively. No problems at all.

However, I also want to add a single show from Share2/TV. I added the source Share2/TV/Sherlock and scraped using TVDB and here's the problem. The scrape is using the season folders as the show name. So for the 3 Sherlock seasons it searches for show names "Season 1", "Season 2" and "Season 3" and brings up some very odd results.

I went through this exact process about a month ago while still on Windows 7 and Kodi 15.0 and had no problems at all.

If I scrape at the TV folder level it works fine but I do not want all the shows for that share in my library.

Any clues what is causing this?

Thanks
When adding the tvshow, on the menu where you set the content there should be an option that say "folder contains a single TV show" did you set this option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV scraping problem0