• 7(current)
Mod Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]
Let me have a look, see if I still have the files.
(2020-07-20, 16:00)ontap Wrote: Let me have a look, see if I still have the files.

Cheers man, Really hope you still have them man. Wink
Found a silvo build with that pvr in it ,unfortunately I cannot check whats working and what isn't in the pvr section , as I don't have either an m3u or an epg file atm. So there may be a tweak  or two needed, her's link , if you need help setting it up message me.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k46q8pua1w3tv...BpDRa?dl=0
(2020-07-20, 19:43)ontap Wrote: Found a silvo build with that pvr in it ,unfortunately I cannot check whats working and what isn't in the pvr section , as I don't have either an m3u or an epg file atm. So there may be a tweak  or two needed, her's link , if you need help setting it up message me.

By the way,
if you need me to share my tvheadend server,
i would be happy to trust you and give you a share if it would help
sort this out.

just let me know.

UPDATE:
Right, i tested the addon and set everything up (advance.xml etc.) and theres some problems.
First issue is the font on the guide is way to big and thick, second issue is a messed up epg,
and third issue is there seems to be only the guide & epg.... thats it.
its kind of hard for me to explain so i took some screenshots to show you man.
hope this helps you out bro.ImageImageImageImageImage

By the way,
I've pm the 2 users that tested the silvo build so hopefully
they have a backup to share.

cheers!
Wink
Hi, great looking skin, would it be possible to get an up to date build of it? I downloaded the older skin but can't seem to get to install, kind of new to the whole dealing with xml thing. Thanks.
(2020-08-23, 19:44)El_Phoenix Wrote: Hi, great looking skin, would it be possible to get an up to date build of it? I downloaded the older skin but can't seem to get to install, kind of new to the whole dealing with xml thing. Thanks.
Only just seen this , try this.
(2020-09-07, 21:16)ontap Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 19:44)El_Phoenix Wrote: Hi, great looking skin, would it be possible to get an up to date build of it? I downloaded the older skin but can't seem to get to install, kind of new to the whole dealing with xml thing. Thanks.

Thanks for that, :-) thats the same skin linked further up yeah? I had managed to download that but can't install it from the zip, it keeps kicking out an error.  Am I doing something incredibly stupid? :-(
(2020-09-28, 22:36)El_Phoenix Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 21:16)ontap Wrote:

Thanks for that, :-) thats the same skin linked further up yeah? I had managed to download that but can't install it from the zip, it keeps kicking out an error.  Am I doing something incredibly stupid? :-(

I just tried , works for me, clicked on link then clicked 3 dots to right of addons folder and downloaded folder then did same with userdata , how are you trying to do it ?
(2020-09-29, 01:19)ontap Wrote:
(2020-09-28, 22:36)El_Phoenix Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 21:16)ontap Wrote: Only just seen this , try this.

I just tried , works for me, clicked on link then clicked 3 dots to right of addons folder and downloaded folder then did same with userdata , how are you trying to do it ?

I have downloaded the them as a zip file, downloading it is fine, when I try to install from a zip file in Kodi it gives an error.
(2020-09-29, 23:00)El_Phoenix Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 01:19)ontap Wrote:
(2020-09-28, 22:36)El_Phoenix Wrote: Thanks for that, :-) thats the same skin linked further up yeah? I had managed to download that but can't install it from the zip, it keeps kicking out an error.  Am I doing something incredibly stupid? :-(

I have downloaded the them as a zip file, downloading it is fine, when I try to install from a zip file in Kodi it gives an error.
un zip the file and you will see an addons folder and a userdata folder , open a fresh kodi folder and swap those two files for the existing ones.
(2020-09-29, 23:56)ontap Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 23:00)El_Phoenix Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 01:19)ontap Wrote: I just tried , works for me, clicked on link then clicked 3 dots to right of addons folder and downloaded folder then did same with userdata , how are you trying to do it ?

un zip the file and you will see an addons folder and a userdata folder , open a fresh kodi folder and swap those two files for the existing ones.
That was the key piece of information I had been missing, awesome stuff, thanks so much.
This skin is absolutely fantastic and exactly what I was looking for! Is there a way to get it working with Leia 18.9?
I tried installing the skin from zip file and get the error about dependency 530 not being satisfied...
Apologies if this is a noob question, I used Kodi quite a bit a few years ago, moved over to a Zgemma box for IPTV, the box is now sytruggling though and would like to use Kodi again, I'm very attached to the Sly TV interface now though!
If this is no longer usable, is there a similar skin anyone knows of that I can use please? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
(2020-12-28, 19:17)dellaclearing Wrote: This skin is absolutely fantastic and exactly what I was looking for! Is there a way to get it working with Leia 18.9?
I tried installing the skin from zip file and get the error about dependency 530 not being satisfied...
Apologies if this is a noob question, I used Kodi quite a bit a few years ago, moved over to a Zgemma box for IPTV, the box is now sytruggling though and would like to use Kodi again, I'm very attached to the Sly TV interface now though!
If this is no longer usable, is there a similar skin anyone knows of that I can use please? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

Are you referring to the zip file in my dropbox link ?
If so , unzip the downloaded file on a pc , mac , etc. 
Then open the folders inside a fresh kodi and swap the folders from zip with the default ones.
You may want to change the font on main menu , PM me if you need any more assistance.
(2020-12-29, 15:22)ontap Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 19:17)dellaclearing Wrote: This skin is absolutely fantastic and exactly what I was looking for! Is there a way to get it working with Leia 18.9?
Thanks.

Then open the folders inside a fresh kodi and swap the folders from zip with the default ones.
You may want to change the font on main menu , PM me if you need any more assistance.

Thanks for your speedy response Ontap, I wasn't expecting such a quick reply with this being an older thread so thank you very much!

I've already tried on 2 different Windows laptops to paste the Addons and User Data folders into the Kodi folder in Program Files, both times were completely fresh installs of Kodi, but then when launching only the default skin was displayed.
I'm sorry, but at the risk of sounding completely noobish... I can't see where/how to send you a PM!
(2020-12-30, 14:35)dellaclearing Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 15:22)ontap Wrote:
Thanks.

Thanks for your speedy response Ontap, I wasn't expecting such a quick reply with this being an older thread so thank you very much!

I've already tried on 2 different Windows laptops to paste the Addons and User Data folders into the Kodi folder in Program Files, both times were completely fresh installs of Kodi, but then when launching only the default skin was displayed.
I'm sorry, but at the risk of sounding completely noobish... I can't see where/how to send you a PM!
Emailed you.
Kodi in Program Files is the wrong folder.
Make sure you have "show hidden files and folders " enabled on your PC.
Click on file explorer-This PC-Local Disc ( mine is C drive)-users-username-appdata-roaming . 
You will then see the correct kodi folder.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]2