• 6(current)
Mod Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]
Hi also getting an error message on 16.1 and not able to go any further.
Can anyone explain how to make this active please?
Hi Big Aero,

Have you got any updates or could you release your latest update you did pictures of?

I managed to integrate your PVR bit with Black Glass but have no idea how to get the top bar to display the channel groups so it is stuck on all channels?

Thanks,

Mark
@Big Aero, please any update on this great skin?
looking good, got tv guide working with titan but cant figure out the OSD
my current skin Smile

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ag0tZ8qoM9rdmAkm4Av8m2NwrG8-
(2015-11-16, 21:51)Big Aero Wrote: contact me via this thread maybe?! What's up?

ps. If your looking to ask me about an update on this skin, then the answer is I've been busy and it's not finished. An update will come when it's finished.

Hey Big!

Any update on the state of the skin? Could you not post it now as is?
I have a couple of ideas to get it working on Jarvis but I'd like to use the latest version if possible.

Thanks and really great work!
HI Big Aero

Did you ever release an update to this skin with the additional PVR sections along the top of the EPG ?
I have your original version which I have cobbled together and crow barred into my current SIO2 skin but would love the additional option of selecting categories from within the EPG.
Hey guys, i am really interested in this skin, would it work on the latest version of kodi? If not, is it worth downgrading from latest to this old version of kodi?
I need this in my life ... anyway to make it possibleHuh
I have  PVR Guide and Channels  set up with this blue mod working in Aeon-Nox-5 Leia if anybody wants it. Will have Silvo version in a couple of days.
(2019-11-01, 10:18)ontap Wrote: I have  PVR Guide and Channels  set up with this blue mod working in Aeon-Nox-5 Leia if anybody wants it. Will have Silvo version in a couple of days.

do you mean you have blue mod silvo version? could you share pls
(2019-12-28, 17:19)rix81 Wrote:
(2019-11-01, 10:18)ontap Wrote: I have  PVR Guide and Channels  set up with this blue mod working in Aeon-Nox-5 Leia if anybody wants it. Will have Silvo version in a couple of days.

Am out atm  will share it tomorrow.

unzip file and  you can either use the kodi folder or , copy "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" from addons folder to add ons folder in your own kodi , then copy "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" from add-on_data folder and add it to add-on_data folder in your kodi folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73595rhlhlxv3gf/kodi.zip?dl=0
(2019-12-28, 21:35)ontap Wrote:

unzip file and  you can either use the kodi folder or , copy "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" from addons folder to add ons folder in your own kodi , then copy "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" from add-on_data folder and add it to add-on_data folder in your kodi folder.

thank you. it's working. this color scheme looks amazing!
This is great, got it working in my Silvo install...

guide is formatted much better that the original Silvo version.

thanks very much to Big Aero for original work and ontap for getting it going on Silvo....

is there any work still ongoing on this? would love to see addition of scroll-able channel groups at the top of the main guide in place of the static all channels (that still says all channels regardless of what channel group is being displayed) ideally to work similar to Silvo original, that would make it just perfect :-)
(2019-12-28, 21:35)ontap Wrote:

Has anyone got a backup link for this? The link is dead! Anyone?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]2