• 58(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
(2016-08-14, 17:46)licnexus Wrote: Can you enable to show plot in home page when using a movie widget?
Sorry, no plans to add features to Mimic 3.x. In Mimic 5.x, the widgets will fill the screen and there won't be room to display the plot.
hi braz
to day I update kodi from 15.2 to 16.1 IOS new update . after updating repos,addon and of coerce mimic skin autoupdate is ON so is carry on as normal new update from 2.3.0 to 3.4.1.
after restarting kodi ,i see all my skin setting and customizations is gone! skin strat it as fresh default .
any hop I can get back my old setting .

Note: I have skin setting and addon as build backup.

thanks in advance
(2016-08-20, 12:54)Alanso Wrote: hi braz
to day I update kodi from 15.2 to 16.1 IOS new update . after updating repos,addon and of coerce mimic skin autoupdate is ON so is carry on as normal new update from 2.3.0 to 3.4.1.
after restarting kodi ,i see all my skin setting and customizations is gone! skin strat it as fresh default .
any hop I can get back my old setting .

Note: I have skin setting and addon as build backup.

thanks in advance
It's been so long since I've used those Kodi versions, but be aware that skin settings were moved out of guisettings.xml and into the skin's settings.xml in Kodi 16.
Use the skin on jarvis and i love it. Is it possible to increase the height of the osd (when pressong "o")? When i have sync video to refresh rate on it cuts of the last line.
(2016-08-20, 20:01)feedthenoob Wrote: Use the skin on jarvis and i love it. Is it possible to increase the height of the osd (when pressong "o")? When i have sync video to refresh rate on it cuts of the last line.
Chances are this won't get fixed for Jarvis, the dialog when pressing "o" is completely redesigned in Kodi 17.
Thanks for reply and guide. it is work custom fonts
hei
Could you please guide me throw What to do with this code "UpdateLocalAddons" where to put it in order
get " update add on " to min menu .
any preview post I try to read you comment I couldn't understand .

thanks in advance
(2016-08-21, 23:29)Alanso Wrote: Thanks for reply and guide. it is work custom fonts
hei
Could you please guide me throw What to do with this code "UpdateLocalAddons" where to put it in order
get " update add on " to min menu .
any preview post I try to read you comment I couldn't understand .

thanks in advance
Create a menu item and then change the action to the following:

Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin( 'UpdateLocalAddons' )

Previous post is just saying that there won't be any updates to the Jarvis version of Mimic, all of my time is spent on the Krypton and future versions.
thanks for quick reply , I did exactly same , copy the code and create a menu item . when I klick on it nothing happen ?

this code
(2016-08-22, 17:13)Alanso Wrote: thanks for quick reply , I did exactly same , copy the code and create a menu item . when I klick on it nothing happen ?

this code
No idea then, that's what is in the Kodi wiki. It's not a function that I will ever use since I have auto updates turned on.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-22, 19:47)braz Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 17:13)Alanso Wrote: thanks for quick reply , I did exactly same , copy the code and create a menu item . when I klick on it nothing happen ?

this code
No idea then, that's what is in the Kodi wiki. It's not a function that I will ever use since I have auto updates turned on.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
i hope in mimic 4 krypton i find what i want.
(2016-07-02, 22:37)skeetz Wrote: When configuring my home menu items, I accidentally disabled the system menu from the home menu.
Is there anyway to get it back? I tried hitting 'S' on the keyboard in hopes it will ActivateWIndows(Settings) but it only goes to shutdown.

I didn't see a reply to this question. I've got the same issue. Can anyone please help? I am no longer able to enter the Skin Settings menu (or any other submenus within the System menu) because I accidentally disabled the System menu while updating other menus in Skin Settings. Sad

UPDATE: Nevermind, pressing the "s" button on my remote's keyboard brought up a menu that contained "Settings". Selecting it allowed me to navigate to "Skin settings" and re-enable the "System" home button for the skin. Big Grin
Hi Team,

I love the Mimic skin. I was previously using Aeon but this looks much better. It took time for me to understand how to configure Menu and bring Favourites to the home page but i did it. Only mistake i did is i have somehow replaced SETTINGS in the home page with Favourites by mistake. Now i am not able to go to SETTINGS and i dont know how to find that menu. Since im using Kodi in my fire stick i dont know how to resolve this issue. Could someone please help me.
(2016-09-06, 21:48)rajaru Wrote: Hi Team,

I love the Mimic skin. I was previously using Aeon but this looks much better. It took time for me to understand how to configure Menu and bring Favourites to the home page but i did it. Only mistake i did is i have somehow replaced SETTINGS in the home page with Favourites by mistake. Now i am not able to go to SETTINGS and i dont know how to find that menu. Since im using Kodi in my fire stick i dont know how to resolve this issue. Could someone please help me.
I've never used Fire TV, I'm assuming the power button on the remote doesn't bring up the shutdown menu? If not, then you might need to connect a bluetooth keyboard so you can press "s" to bring up the shutdown menu and access settings. Or manually edit your guisettings.xml to change the skin to something else. Or delete the skin folder and restart Kodi. Just depends on how extreme you want to get.

I added a warning in Mimic 5 when trying to delete the Settings menu item, hopefully it will prevent this issue in the future.
Why the list view in TV shows, shows my thumbnails as posters? Only those shows with missing thumbnails show their poster.

Screenshot - http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/origin...484034.png

Artwork - http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/origin...484228.png
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2016-09-10, 07:05)akya Wrote: Why the list view in TV shows, shows my thumbnails as posters? Only those shows with missing thumbnails show their poster.

Screenshot - http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/origin...484034.png

Artwork - http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/origin...484228.png
Doubt it's a skin issue. Looks more like an issue with your texture database. Try running Texture Cache Maintenance Utility to fix it.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Texture_Cache_Maintenance_utility
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3