• 4(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
Hey Braz I'm just wondering if you could help me out. I saw a reply awhile back about changing the YouTube button in the info screen back to a Trailer button.

I'm currently using the latest github version and those instructions don't seem to apply anymore. Could you possibly direct me in what changes i need to make it work in the latest minic version?

Also I'm not sure if it is due to changing to skin shortcuts but I can't see to get the recommended episodes widget anymore, just 'in progress show's' which is not as convenient.
___
@dave157

Thank you Big Grin that worked a treat, got easy access to my local trailers back.

Now I just need to get recommended episodes back and I will be happy.
Bryan, check the latest nightly. There's been a change to music in Files View, which has broken functionality in Mimic (ARM on AFTV2). In confluence, you can sort the various details in ascending or descending order. In Mimic, only ascending:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2138184
___
___
@dave157

No plans to change that dialog. Please remove that screenshot, banned addons are not supported here.
___
Anything is possible, but you'll have to edit the skin files. Smile That's where's the infolines normally go, I guess you could modify them to show the logo and version. Not sure what the easiest approach is, you'll have to try it and see.
___
(2015-09-29, 06:22)braz Wrote: Many thanks to @BobCratchett for updating Mimic to use the latest features of script.skinshortcuts. I had tried and failed to do it myself so the help is much appreciated. The entire process for customizing and displaying the menus, widgets, backgrounds, etc has been completely overhauled. This update means we can eliminate several custom windows and there is no longer a need for custom widgets. You can create as many menu items as you want and I just added a feature where you can set the icon aspect ratio for each widget (poster, square, landscape).

If you're feeling adventurous enough to test, the latest is on github. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Damn braz, because of this message of yours i just had to install Jarvis to my Openelec Braswell NUC that was pretty much tuned to perfection with Isengard.
But i wanna change to Mimic (now that reFocus is no longer updated) and i hope i manage to edit the vertical menu to my liking just like i managed to do it in reFocus.
Gonna be a long night now installing everything and trying to configure the main menu to my liking.

BIG thanks for this mighty skin and the work you are doing all the time to improve it, loving it.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2015-10-20, 10:28)Fist Wrote: Bryan, check the latest nightly. There's been a change to music in Files View, which has broken functionality in Mimic (ARM on AFTV2). In confluence, you can sort the various details in ascending or descending order. In Mimic, only ascending:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2138184

Okay, so it's not just music. It won't switch sort order in any view.
braz, is there any possibility to edit the menus the same way as in reFocus?
That way was really easy.

I havent figured out really how to achieve my own kind of menus in Mimic 3.
Is it always needed to add some custom widgets first? Thats how it all starts?
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2015-10-23, 13:17)Raitsa Wrote: braz, is there any possibility to edit the menus the same way as in reFocus?
That way was really easy.

I havent figured out really how to achieve my own kind of menus in Mimic 3.
Is it always needed to add some custom widgets first? Thats how it all starts?
The way menus and widgets are configured has completely changed in the latest Mimic version on github. I'm just waiting for script.skinshortcuts to get updated before submitting to the repo.

In both Mimic versions, however, you can get started by going to Skin Settings > Home > Setup Menu (I think that's what it is called).
Hmm, noticed the Music library view is broken in Jarvis. I took a look at the code but couldn't figure it out. I'm wondering if the way the art infolabels are handled has changed in Jarvis?

The icon is supposed to show on the left of each label. The image on the right is ListItem.Art(thumb), which shouldn't show the icon, but is for some reason.

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3