• 5(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
(2015-10-23, 19:19)braz Wrote: Hmm, noticed the Music library view is broken in Jarvis. I took a look at the code but couldn't figure it out. I'm wondering if the way the art infolabels are handled has changed in Jarvis?

The icon is supposed to show on the left of each label. The image on the right is ListItem.Art(thumb), which shouldn't show the icon, but is for some reason.

You might want to chime in here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235259&page=15
This there any way to change the home fanart overlay transparency? To have the overlay but less dark?
__
(2015-10-18, 22:44)Besty Wrote: @dave157

Thank you Big Grin that worked a treat, got easy access to my local trailers back.

Now I just need to get recommended episodes back and I will be happy.

Just install https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service and you can select the Next episodes widget.
A new bit of functionality got added into the PVR to allow "flipping" through channels and confirming the switch with OK: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7733

This seems to work perfectly under Confluence but not mimic (using Jarvis A4 & mimic 821beb0 from Git). Could you take a look? Looks like its going to be a headline feature for Jarvis. I've been waiting for this feature for so long Smile
(2015-11-03, 11:43)smiffy1989 Wrote: A new bit of functionality got added into the PVR to allow "flipping" through channels and confirming the switch with OK: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7733

This seems to work perfectly under Confluence but not mimic (using Jarvis A4 & mimic 821beb0 from Git). Could you take a look? Looks like its going to be a headline feature for Jarvis. I've been waiting for this feature for so long Smile
I don't see any skin changes in that PR, will need to investigate further to see what I need to change.
(2015-11-03, 17:23)braz Wrote:
(2015-11-03, 11:43)smiffy1989 Wrote: A new bit of functionality got added into the PVR to allow "flipping" through channels and confirming the switch with OK: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7733

I don't see any skin changes in that PR, will need to investigate further to see what I need to change.

Just tried on a totally fresh install, exactly the same. Using Up/Down doesn't bring up the now/next info (I'm not sure what the dialog is called but its the one that shows as your switching channels). If I press I to bring up the info I can then flip through and press ok to confirm.

Thanks for looking Smile
I can import settings from Mimic 2 but not export settings from Mimic 3. Is this a known bug?
Hi I have just started using mimic and so far I like it .i have been using Kodi 15 and that's OK.i wanted to test Kodi 16 and there something I don't understand maby someone can help. On Kodi 15 when I playback I bring up the osd and Press i at the bottom I get episode info but using Kodi 16 all I see episode name and the and were the episode info should be is blank
(2015-11-05, 16:06)Fist Wrote: I can import settings from Mimic 2 but not export settings from Mimic 3. Is this a known bug?
Just to clarify, are you trying export settings from one Mimic version, and import them into another? Because this won't work, too much has changed between 2.x and 3.x. I recently switched Mimic 3 to use the skin.helper.script for import/export skin settings. Please make sure you have that script installed and test Mimic 3.x again. Thanks!

(2015-11-05, 18:28)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I have just started using mimic and so far I like it .i have been using Kodi 15 and that's OK.i wanted to test Kodi 16 and there something I don't understand maby someone can help. On Kodi 15 when I playback I bring up the osd and Press i at the bottom I get episode info but using Kodi 16 all I see episode name and the and were the episode info should be is blank
What is the source of the video you are playing? Local or from an addon? I will test again, but as far as I know this should be working.
(2015-11-06, 04:07)braz Wrote:
(2015-11-05, 16:06)Fist Wrote: I can import settings from Mimic 2 but not export settings from Mimic 3. Is this a known bug?
Just to clarify, are you trying export settings from one Mimic version, and import them into another? Because this won't work, too much has changed between 2.x and 3.x. I recently switched Mimic 3 to use the skin.helper.script for import/export skin settings. Please make sure you have that script installed and test Mimic 3.x again. Thanks!

No. For Mimic 3 (running on Amazon Fire TV 2, with OS 5 based on Android Lollipop), although the export reports success and creates a text file, it only contains these two characters:

[]

For what it's worth, I have successfully imported a backup from Mimic 2 to Mimic 3, but it's a very basic configuration.
Just tested and PVR works as expected in Aeon Nox (from Git f361a21). Think that will help you work out what needs to be changed?

(2015-11-05, 18:28)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I have just started using mimic and so far I like it .i have been using Kodi 15 and that's OK.i wanted to test Kodi 16 and there something I don't understand maby someone can help. On Kodi 15 when I playback I bring up the osd and Press i at the bottom I get episode info but using Kodi 16 all I see episode name and the and were the episode info should be is blank
What is the source of the video you are playing? Local or from an addon? I will test again, but as far as I know this should be working.
Hi thanks for the reply it's from a addon. I am using the latest Jarvis nightly
(2015-11-06, 11:52)Fist Wrote:

No. For Mimic 3 (running on Amazon Fire TV 2, with OS 5 based on Android Lollipop), although the export reports success and creates a text file, it only contains these two characters:

[]

For what it's worth, I have successfully imported a backup from Mimic 2 to Mimic 3, but it's a very basic configuration.
Are you sure you are running the latest Mimic 3 from github and have skin.helper.service installed? Skin settings export in Mimic 3 is working correctly here. Also, you won't be able to export from v2 and import into v3 anymore, even for basic configurations. They now use different methods for import/export.

If it's still not working after updating, please post a debug log.
(2015-11-06, 16:28)spursgalea Wrote:
Hi thanks for the reply it's from a addon. I am using the latest Jarvis nightly
Hmm, I see what you mean, just tested with a video from the 9gag.tv addon. In Insengard it is treated like an episode and shows the plot, in Jarvis it is treated like a file and only shows the thumb and title. Will investigate...

Just checked, the code says the plot should display if the video player content is reported as movie, tvshow, episode, etc. Apparently that's not happening in Jarvis, though, and it's falling back to just display the title. Just pushed a change that removes all of the VideoPlayer.Content() visibility conditions. This means you will now see the plot, but the thumb will be scaled.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3