• 7(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
@braz

I am not unable to find the weather menu, nor can i add to the main menu. I cannot watch the weather in detail. Please help
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2015-11-11, 17:15)bandelguy Wrote: @braz

I am not unable to find the weather menu, nor can i add to the main menu. I cannot watch the weather in detail. Please help
Do you have a weather provider selected in Kodi Settings?
(2015-11-11, 17:20)braz Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 17:15)bandelguy Wrote: @braz

Do you have a weather provider selected in Kodi Settings?

Added it through skin shortcut settings. Somehow it was missing in the Main Menu by default.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2015-11-10, 17:05)braz Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 13:40)Fist Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 21:48)braz Wrote: See first post, menus/widgets etc will need to be setup again.

Ah, I missed the release number. Thanks.

Now that I have it all set back up again, how do I export the backup? There's no entry under Advanced and Script.Toolbox exports an empty file.

I notice it didn't install script.skin.helper.service. Do I need to install it separately? I couldn't find it in the Kodi repo.
The import/export settings only show up if you have skin.helper.service installed. It's on the repo now, I'm not sure what category it's in though. Maybe I need to add it as a requirement in addon.xml.

Thanks, that worked. Couldn't find it on the Koi repo. Had to sideload it from Github. It's now in Orphaned Dependencies, and I was able to update it from there.

Maybe it would be best to have it load as a dependency.
(2015-11-11, 18:03)Fist Wrote: Thanks, that worked. Couldn't find it on the Koi repo. Had to sideload it from Github. It's now in Orphaned Dependencies, and I was able to update it from there.

Maybe it would be best to have it load as a dependency.
Added as a dependency and removed a few others. Also added oninfo actions to lookup extended info for movie/episode widgets.
(2015-11-06, 19:38)braz Wrote:
(2015-11-06, 13:12)smiffy1989 Wrote: Just tested and PVR works as expected in Aeon Nox (from Git f361a21). Think that will help you work out what needs to be changed?
I took a look, but no idea what it takes for fullscreen video info to show up when pressing up/down. Someone that is more familiar with the PVR section is likely going to need to submit a pull request for this one.

Any ideas who might be able to help? I've had to go back to aeon nox for now but really missing the flatness of mimic!
When I want to add back ground art for each section I can not see external storage path? On my aftv its there on other areas for back ground artwork, and to save to from dbmc and on all other versions of Kodi just not on 16/ mimic? Can you have a look into it for me.
___
(2015-11-16, 14:51)Vicki1981 Wrote: When I want to add back ground art for each section I can not see external storage path? On my aftv its there on other areas for back ground artwork, and to save to from dbmc and on all other versions of Kodi just not on 16/ mimic? Can you have a look into it for me.
If I understand correctly, you need to add your backgrounds folder to filemanager first, then it will be available.
(2015-11-16, 17:33)dave157 Wrote:
(2015-10-20, 19:41)braz Wrote: Anything is possible, but you'll have to edit the skin files. Smile That's where's the infolines normally go, I guess you could modify them to show the logo and version. Not sure what the easiest approach is, you'll have to try it and see.

@braz I was able to incorporate a logo on to the homescreen using the logo image from the system information window. Let me ask you, is there a way to keep the highlight color on the actual logo icon but have

the text (KODI) in white? I`m assuming the logo image itself is in the skin's texture.xbt so I wouldn`t be able to edit it.

To do that you will need to split the logo into two images. You'll want to use the github version of Mimic so you have access to the uncompressed textures.
___
Hi

I always turn off the watched/unwatched flags in skin settings but running latest GIT version on Jarvis beta the unwatched flag is appearing by default even with that option disabled.

Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour?
(2015-11-18, 22:52)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi

I always turn off the watched/unwatched flags in skin settings but running latest GIT version on Jarvis beta the unwatched flag is appearing by default even with that option disabled.

Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour?
I'm not experiencing that here, though I'm not using the latest nightly...

Just updated to the latest Jarvis nightly, still can't replicate this.
Please fixed option in main menu items on home layout
(2015-11-20, 18:00)coolllman Wrote: Please fixed option in main menu items on home layout
I have no idea what the issue is, please explain in more detail.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3