• 60(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
(2016-09-27, 20:44)StreamMan Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 16:02)braz Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 14:45)StreamMan Wrote: Another observation: there is no screen for LE settings. I had to return to Confluence to perform a backup.

Is there any way to implement auto-hide for the main menu?

What are LE settings? You would need to modify the skin code to auto hide the menu.
Libreelec

From what I understand, they provide their own settings addon. No plans to skin it for mimic, but you should still be able to access it.
(2016-09-27, 20:46)braz Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 20:44)StreamMan Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 16:02)braz Wrote: What are LE settings? You would need to modify the skin code to auto hide the menu.
Libreelec

From what I understand, they provide their own settings addon. No plans to skin it for mimic, but you should still be able to access it.
You are correct, LE settings are available in addons.

Thanks
I think I have discovered a bug. I am unable to change the background of the menu item, "Favourites".
(2016-10-01, 15:39)StreamMan Wrote: I think I have discovered a bug. I am unable to change the background of the menu item, "Favourites".
You should be able to set the background in the menu customizer, same as any other menu item. What happens when you try?
(2016-10-01, 16:55)braz Wrote:
(2016-10-01, 15:39)StreamMan Wrote: I think I have discovered a bug. I am unable to change the background of the menu item, "Favourites".
You should be able to set the background in the menu customizer, same as any other menu item. What happens when you try?
I created a menu item, "Favourites" with the action being the Common menu item, "Favourites"

Despite how I configure it, the background is always default_bg.jpg

I have had no problem setting backgrounds on all other menu items.
(2016-10-01, 17:35)StreamMan Wrote:
(2016-10-01, 16:55)braz Wrote:
I created a menu item, "Favourites" with the action being the Common menu item, "Favourites"

I don't normally use Jarvis, but I just tested Mimic 3 in Jarvis and was able to set the background for the favourites menu item no problem. Not sure what the problem is, but I can't reproduce it here.
(2016-10-02, 02:03)braz Wrote:
(2016-10-01, 17:35)StreamMan Wrote:
(2016-10-01, 16:55)braz Wrote: You should be able to set the background in the menu customizer, same as any other menu item. What happens when you try?

I don't normally use Jarvis, but I just tested Mimic 3 in Jarvis and was able to set the background for the favourites menu item no problem. Not sure what the problem is, but I can't reproduce it here.
Thanks, I appreciate your time. I resolved my issue by replacing the default_bg.jpg file with one of my liking (solid dark grey).
Question 
I upgraded my Android Box from Lollipop to Marschmallow and and when i installed Mimic for Jarvis my background comes out black..
Do i miss any script or resource images Addons? Thanks
- Beelink R89 RK3288.
- FTMC-16.1 Unofficial Fork.
- CUSTOM ROM: Wasser-Marschmallow-V4.0.1.0
(2016-10-11, 14:32)el_easy21 Wrote: I upgraded my Android Box from Lollipop to Marschmallow and and when i installed Mimic for Jarvis my background comes out black..
Do i miss any script or resource images Addons? Thanks
You probably just need to setup your backgrounds in the menu customizer. Have you already done that?
Having an issue with mimic where when I start a Playlist, when the next video starts, the picture is black but the audio is fine. The picture stays black until I press a button on my keyboard. Any solutions?
(2016-10-26, 06:52)jmurph116 Wrote: Having an issue with mimic where when I start a Playlist, when the next video starts, the picture is black but the audio is fine. The picture stays black until I press a button on my keyboard. Any solutions?
Doesn't sound at all like a skin issue, more likely a hardware or Kodi issue.
(2016-10-26, 07:33)braz Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 06:52)jmurph116 Wrote: Having an issue with mimic where when I start a Playlist, when the next video starts, the picture is black but the audio is fine. The picture stays black until I press a button on my keyboard. Any solutions?
Doesn't sound at all like a skin issue, more likely a hardware or Kodi issue.

Makes sense but it seems odd that it would occur on both my android tv and my firestick. I'll give it a go on my phone and my MacBook
Just tested the same Playlist on mimic and aeon nox. On mimic, my problem persists, on aeon nox, it does not...
(2016-10-26, 12:59)jmurph116 Wrote: Just tested the same Playlist on mimic and aeon nox. On mimic, my problem persists, on aeon nox, it does not...
Still don't see how that could possibly be caused by the skin though. Post a link to your debug log and I'll take a look.
Anyone notice as of today, cannot install Mimic on Kodi Jarvis.

dependancy xbmc python ver 2.25 could not be satisfed
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3