• 62(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
(2016-11-18, 11:34)keisuji Wrote: I created a playlist for the IMDB TOP250 and there is a problem with the icons there a overlapping. The problem also on occurs on different viewtypes.
http://imgur.com/a/FQUfD
That looks like "wall" view, try changing to "thumbnail" view from the left-side flyout menu.

Sent from my Nexus 7
(2016-11-18, 11:34)keisuji Wrote: I created a playlist for the IMDB TOP250 and there is a problem with the icons there a overlapping. The problem also on occurs on different viewtypes.
http://imgur.com/a/FQUfD
I recently fixed that in Mimic 4, will fix it here too.

Update: Fixed on github, will submit to repo soon.
My wife cannot import the settings zip from my computer. When I go to her skin settings and click import it lists 4 options that lead no where, and only cancel is highlighted next to it. How can she import my zip settings? We're both running 3.4.1 Thank you

EDIT: I've tested this on three different windows PC's. The zip must be put on a USB stick or memory card that mounts as another drive. All three PC's have been able to load my recovery with zero issues.
I am not sure if you are still working on Mimic 3, but I would like to make a feature request.

It would be nice to have cover art and media info displayed when paused. I know if I hit the I key it will display. Would it be possible to add a setting that allows this info to show by default rather than hide?

Thank you for the great work, I love Mimic.
(2016-12-01, 01:23)BeCableFree Wrote: I am not sure if you are still working on Mimic 3, but I would like to make a feature request.

It would be nice to have cover art and media info displayed when paused. I know if I hit the I key it will display. Would it be possible to add a setting that allows this info to show by default rather than hide?

Thank you for the great work, I love Mimic.
I've looked at this before and never added it, will take another look. If added, it will only be for Mimic 5 and up though.
Plese braz, push the latest Wall fix also on Kodi repository. I see Always the 3.4.1 release and this bug driving me crazy. Big Grin
Thx a lot
(2016-12-03, 01:40)lollo78 Wrote: Plese braz, push the latest Wall fix also on Kodi repository. I see Always the 3.4.1 release and this bug driving me crazy. Big Grin
Thx a lot
Just requested that the Jarvis version in the Kodi repo be updated. Stay tuned.
Hi,
Great skin so thanks for all your work.

Is there any way to hide ratings from list view please?

Thanks
(2016-12-18, 03:43)Jepoc Wrote: Hi,
Great skin so thanks for all your work.

Is there any way to hide ratings from list view please?

Thanks
Sorry, won't be changing any features in Mimic 3, all of my attention is on the latest version.
Thanks for the speedy response.

I've messed around with a view different views and sorted this problem.

Is there any way to access movie/show info from a widget. If I click an icon it starts to load the film.
I've installed extended info add on but when I press info I get an error saying it can't connect to database.

Cheers
Is there a way to change the background opacity? The background image seems dark/transparent
(2016-12-27, 09:53)Abolfazl Wrote: Is there a way to change the background opacity? The background image seems dark/transparent
Not in Mimic 3. Mimic 5 has lots of options for the background overlay.
I know you're not adding new features, but any chance of getting file sizes added to video file listings (as you recently added to v5)?
Hi,

In view options of my tv show, i selected Fanart =view, and Logo=art , but i dont see the logo, i see a picture fanart of the show, ver is 3.42.

Is there something i forgot to do ?

thanks
Guys, what is the option "show home fanart overlay" in "home window" settings for? If I turn it on, it only darkens the wallpaper in background of main menu, nothing else....
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3