• 64(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
First of all, braz thanks for all your work on Kodi skins!
I'm running OpenELEC with Mimic 3.4.2 and I can't figure out how to make Artist Slideshow to show in the background when playing music. It shows up in the when in the actual music playing menu, but as soon as I go anywhere else, it is replaced with the fallback image or a different background (like film fanart). It is supposed to work this way?
Thanks in advance
(2017-03-21, 23:47)halfer Wrote: First of all, braz thanks for all your work on Kodi skins!
I'm running OpenELEC with Mimic 3.4.2 and I can't figure out how to make Artist Slideshow to show in the background when playing music. It shows up in the when in the actual music playing menu, but as soon as I go anywhere else, it is replaced with the fallback image or a different background (like film fanart). It is supposed to work this way?
Thanks in advance
That's by design, Artist Slideshow only works in the music viz window.
Is there anyway to get the side menu to autohide when the mouse loses focus?
(2017-04-22, 14:14)helpnewguy Wrote: Is there anyway to get the side menu to autohide when the mouse loses focus?
When using a mouse, you have to click the x in the corner to close it.
I'm trying to install Mimic on Kodi 16.1 on Amazon Fire TV Box

The update to 17.1 broke my audio passthrough, so now I'm trying to downgrade back to 16.1, and in the process I had to uninstall and reinstall. Now, Mimic won't reinstall. Can anyone help me?
(2017-05-04, 05:53)jeffmikels Wrote: I'm trying to install Mimic on Kodi 16.1 on Amazon Fire TV Box

The update to 17.1 broke my audio passthrough, so now I'm trying to downgrade back to 16.1, and in the process I had to uninstall and reinstall. Now, Mimic won't reinstall. Can anyone help me?
Not sure, but you may need to completely remove Mimic 5.x from your system, then install Mimic 3.x from the Kodi Jarvis repository.
Het braz I can't seem to get the "default widgets" directory to load when customizing the main menu. Seems to lock up forever. I have library data provider and skin helper service installed/up to date. Any ideas?
(2017-05-05, 20:19)jmurph116 Wrote: Het braz I can't seem to get the "default widgets" directory to load when customizing the main menu. Seems to lock up forever. I have library data provider and skin helper service installed/up to date. Any ideas?
You'll have to provide a debug log, those dialog contents are provided by skin helper service.
Will I still be able to provide a debug log when it's locking up kodi? Turn on debug mode, recreate the issue, force stop kodi and then upload the log errors?
(2017-05-05, 22:02)jmurph116 Wrote: Will I still be able to provide a debug log when it's locking up kodi? Turn on debug mode, recreate the issue, force stop kodi and then upload the log errors?
Yes, force close Kodi if you have to, then upload the entire log to a site like pastebin.com.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3