From Aeon back to Confluence, but how?
Hi, I have a Pi 2B, Kodi Helix / OpenElec, just started. Tried the Aeon Nox skin, very nice, but since a lot of tutorials are done in de default Confluence skin, I want to change it back, but how?
I do not have the "Appearance" menu in settings anymore. More menu options are missing, like screen calibration, etc.
What am I missing? It must there,somewhere.
many thanks!
If you can get to program add-ons the fresh start addon would be a simple way of getting it back if you are having issues, however this will erase everything. Another option would be to try uninstalling the aeon nox skin which could possibly result in the skin changing straight to the confluence skin with a reboot.
The wild shall inherit the earth.
(2015-08-31, 23:20)Mcgarryc Wrote: If you can get to program add-ons the fresh start addon would be a simple way of getting it back if you are having issues, however this will erase everything. Another option would be to try uninstalling the aeon nox skin which could possibly result in the skin changing straight to the confluence skin with a reboot.

Thanks! I already looked if it was possible to "uninstall" Aeon, but this option was grey/not selectable. Then I picked another skin that was in de standard KODI repository, after installing it, I choose yes, to change to this new skin. It worked! This new skin had all the options/settings, so from this skin, I went back to confluence.

Will try to install Aeon from a different source, I think I somehow got a bad file, or something.
I think you both should read the forum rules (wiki) and banned_add-ons (wiki) Fr*sh St*rt is among them and it is just easier to delete the proper folder than install that kind of stuff... You cannot uninstall the skin you are using and if you do not see the appearance setting to switch to confluence then you must be using one the items listed in the wiki articles I linked to. Confluence is the default skin and switching to it to uninstall another should never be an issue. Try reinstalling the latest Kodi version from the official website if you have problems.
Hi everyone. I encountered the same problem and, by mistake, found the solution (for me anyway). I think it should work for everyone. All you have to do is select or click on "System" itself, instead of going down into the submenus (Add-ons, Skin Settings, File Manager, etc...) Just select "System" and the menu with "Appearance" and so on will pop right up. Then, from Appearance you can change back to whatever skin you'd like. Hope this helps.
Thank you, thank you, thank you androidtvuser15. I was using a fire stick and went through menus and sub menus for an hour trying to get out of "Aeon" just holding the pad on Appearance sorted it. Thanks again ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
From Aeon back to Confluence, but how?0