Misc can't delete
Hi could anyone please help my misc file is over 2gb and I can't delete it I have tried to download apps and they keep saying they r not compatible with my device any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks in advance
Have no idea what a misc file is. Is this in Kodi?
The miscellaneous files in my box sorry tried all sorts if anyone could help I would be really grateful thanks in advance
Sorry still don't know what you mean,
Perhaps start to give some hardware info.
Or some screenshots.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
When u go into setting and delete cache I have a file called misc which I think is miscellaneous files but cannot delete it sorry I'm new to all this thankyou for your time though
I do no it is taking up nearly 2 1/2 g of my memory and someone told me they r just junk files I believe it is slowing my box down and causing it to buffer allot again though I'm new to all this thankyou again
Kodi's settings have no "delete cache" option. We have no idea what you are talking about.
OK no probs I'm new to this I was after help with my android box itself sorry it wasn't the kodi programme itself sorry I have misunderstood what the forum for I think sorry about that thankyou for trying to help and taking the time to read my post

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Misc can't delete0