Win Unable to Reply to a PM or Thank User
So I'm visiting this website almost everyday and posting on a certain thread normally.
Someone helped me out with a certain thing so I tried to reply to his PM but I keep getting this,

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

I also tried going into the thread to thank him by doing a "Thank User" but I don't have the button appearing.

I can't seem to find how many posts I should have before gaining these options. (Not referring to the one below my Username)

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you,
Armen
I think you need 10 posts, you have 12 now so the thanks button should be showing
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
(2015-09-02, 04:52)Dilligaf Wrote: I think you need 10 posts, you have 12 now so the thanks button should be showing

Thank you for responding. I still don't see it. :-(
You've joined only a few days ago. It requires:

- being a member for more than two weeks
- having more than a certain number of posts, i believe 10

We have done this (as explained in the other 10 threads about the subject) because we had a huge influx of PM advertisement spam coming from newly registered accounts.
(2015-09-02, 16:42)Kib Wrote: You've joined only a few days ago. It requires:

- being a member for more than two weeks
- having more than a certain number of posts, i believe 10

We have done this (as explained in the other 10 threads about the subject) because we had a huge influx of PM advertisement spam coming from newly registered accounts.

Thank you for clarifying that. Yeah, I wasn't able to find it anywhere so I posted the same thing thinking it might be resoled when a user brings it up but thank you. Will wait and see what will happen.

Please close this thread if possible.
so we have to write 10 post to be able to send messages? good to know!
(2015-10-12, 18:04)raff85 Wrote: so we have to write 10 post to be able to send messages? good to know!

This is your first and final warning. Do not start to post useless things to get to 10
I removed your others already
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
my apologize, I stop now, I was just needing to contact someone. sorry
it's a post count and time limitation, so flooding won't help. And registering only to pm someone smells fishy anyways.
da-anda, I'm not here to fish anyone. just couldn't interact with this person because the thread was closed. I already stop posting, and I also think that to say thanks at the end of a guide is not the end of the world. Have a nice day.
Read this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=187490

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to Reply to a PM or Thank User0