•   
  • 101(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Really nice skin
(2022-07-11, 00:40)JetJaguar Wrote: Hey I just fell in love with this skin and am gonna stick with it. The only problem I have is that I cant color the UI to my theater amber LEDs in my living room. Can you please add more colors, or a way to add a hex value? It would be appreciated!

Anyone know how to manually change to a color?
I also looking for a solution of this. Not even editing the colors.xml or just changing the colors in the PNGs works.

Any hints?

Thanks and best regards

Tobias
I succeed to change colour palette but I did it in Windows10. I don't know how it works with linux. For the example I wanted to modify the 7th colour on the palette. I Would like the colour ff444444 for my turn off button.

- First, I modified the file colors.xml in the directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence.2\extras\colors with the notepad I changed the hexadecimal code and name of the 7th colour with ff444444
- Second, with PAINT i modified the colour and the name of the PNG file with the precedent 7th colour, in the colour I wanted ff444444.
- Third, I repeated the PAINT process with the PNG file of the 7th colour in the directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.eminence.2\colors

P.S. : I don't know how to post images in this forum so I put links of my illustration files.
  •   
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.