• 84(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
(2018-09-24, 10:35)bollstedt Wrote: Hi,

the Leia build is working fine with the latest Coreelec. However, the PVR menu does not show any content, whereas the krypton build shows all myrecordings. Maybe the PVR menu needs some changes?
 Yeah, same here. Any solution for this problem?
Reply deleted because a solution was found.
Play next episode automatically?

The default Kodi setting doesn't work and neither does the "Next up Notifications" add-on. They work in the godawful Estuary skin, though, so it must be a skin thing. Is it me or is it Eminence?

Best,
(2018-12-10, 19:51)str8upx Wrote: Reply deleted because a solution was found.
FYI, deleting your post this way is a bit silly. The post may still help other users, and moderators can still see your post.
Hey jurialmunkey,

happy new year. I was wondering if you update Eminence 2.0 as soon as Leia hits her final stage? Or did you abandon any development for this skin and instead shift your focus on your other skins?
(2019-01-02, 15:18)bollstedt Wrote: Hey jurialmunkey,

happy new year. I was wondering if you update Eminence 2.0 as soon as Leia hits her final stage? Or did you abandon any development for this skin and instead shift your focus on your other skins?
 +1

Eminence will definitely be getting a Leia update. I just need to finish the Leia stuff on Aura and get that on the repo, then I will look at updating Eminence.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks, I am looking forward to the update. Smile
I have all menus configured in eminence on Kodi 17, i'm going to install Kodi 18 but there any way to backup this data and import it on kodi 18 clean install? thank you
(2019-01-20, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Eminence will definitely be getting a Leia update. I just need to finish the Leia stuff on Aura and get that on the repo, then I will look at updating Eminence. 
 Excellent, can't wait Smile

Will that include adding media flags for Atmos? probably the only thing this skin is missing (personally)
Also is there a way to hide the OSD when you pause something? (ie: I want to take a photo of the screen but don't want the OSD there)
is the final version Kodi 18 where I can download Eminence  skin
I was able to have Eminence work on Kodi 18 (Leia) by downloading it from https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.emi.../tree/Leia and changing xbmc.gui version in addon.xml to 5.14.0
Thank you it works
Hello! i just did the Leia update on Android and got Eminence working again (can't live without it). But i'm noticing 2 minor issues, apologies in advance if these are already known. First, the viewtype "posters with info" doesn't seem to show the year for movies anymore. second, i can't seem to get scrollbars to show up in my library, checking the option in the skin settings doesn't seem to be triggering it. Thanks in advance for all your hard work!
(2019-01-29, 23:50)Abolfazl Wrote: I was able to have Eminence work on Kodi 18 (Leia) by downloading it from https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.emi.../tree/Leia and changing xbmc.gui version in addon.xml to 5.14.0
Hi,
I also changed to 5.14.0 but I wasnt able to install . I tried from addon--> zi, But i came the information that this file hasn't the right structur! What I do wrong, pleas can you help me?

Thanx Looks
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9